Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ........

Quote Originally Posted by xpraf1x View Post
    and most funny is that , even if you would stay here with 10 rabbits , then you would finish with ur main on 10 th place :/

i want fair game , they told me last round its not possible to give me my CASH back im not talking about stats , and i was milked by crew member , now PLAYER OF milked account help in milk and they got rollback , that's funny

Maybe u see some fun here, but not me. coz unlike u, i have some life too.. i cant waste all my time in online game, like u do that.. how much rounds do play without stop? 40? more? GET A LIFE! GET A MOTHER****ING LIFE!!!!

you have been milked your self cus u was have no chance to win VS them same as this round same style same trick's and turn on fake screen's round 50 , EPIC FAIL gl .

and most funny is that , even if you would stay here with 10 rabbits , then you would finish with ur main on 10 th place :/

i want fair game , they told me last round its not possible to give me my CASH back im not talking about stats , and i was milked by crew member , now PLAYER OF milked account help in milk and they got rollback , that's funny
    Well, we just can see, this viewpoint of justice is not fair, everybody can see, and when we argue about that we just get as answer stop spamming, stop it or you'll be banned, etc, etc, etc. We want FULL answers and CLEAR answers.

Ah, and finally I could see, your mode rollback really EXISTS! (CLAP)

Cuz when me and my team have been hacked by a crew member (Also known as Nizari), we didn't get rollback.

And now, look what happened! Wowwwwwww!

for sure , i didnt told anyone to talk there , maybe you dont belive in this , but players see the turth , and really im bored with unfair bans for my options on forum , you can still continue it , but it wont help you in anything , maybe you fell better then , i dont know if you love nizari or mido , but hope someday , someone will get ur skype pass and show all deals what u did with them

Yes, I did plenty of deals with both Mido and Nizari, and we also made deals with you, when Nizari was banned and you weren't, remember? (sarcasm off). You're just pathetic, making up all sorts of stories just to defend your dirty play. And what exactly is your involvement in this?

Why so much interest in this particular case? Do you care for the well being of this game and community? Maybe you care about fairplay and uphold of rules and regulations? Yes, sure you really do - and I'm the Pope, Vicar of Christ.

Players are players - they play the game, not comment on forums regarding our decisions. IF the owner of the account that has been sanctioned wants to complain, he can do it ONCE, via Support Center - NOT Forums.

The rest of the fanboy's, team mates, friends and former friends can keep their opinion for themselves. That being said, this is the last time I reply and lock a thread regarding this topic. All further messages will be deleted and the poster sanctioned, as I consider this subject settled, with several explanations and clarifications (both from myself and memox). The forum is not the place for ban discussions, and the same subject over and over again is considered SPAM.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton