Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Hybrid View

Default Why my topic gone away??

PS: Im not part of those haters who were writing bullshit in forum, im not with them, its my own topic abt my own views, i really think i deserve some atenttion since im not going to create stupid posts like those idiots in forum.

I was reading those topics in forum and decided to make a post since the explanations of it didnt fit to what I think it`s tc rules.

So just let me start copying the rule number 1 and pls let me know if im going wrong to what im saying.

1. ...Your account will never be restored or rollbacked unless the damage has been inflicted by the Crew...

I just want to know who were the crew who have prejudiced them, at least reading the rules this is the only way to one account get rollback.
    So pls, let me know who were the crew who did it and also explain me why he is still in crew.

If its not the question, then im really waiting for some explanations, if some rules have changed or anything else, I just want to see that its clear and u have words to use to show me its clear, and dont come saying that u dont show logs from panel cuz u dont need to do it to explain me what I asked, u dont need to give me any proof, just an clear and fair explanation. Thx

KiBe.

Oh, Thank you God, finally someone who shares of same opinion than me.

maybe there are hinder rules like hiden secions on forum ,,,

1111# you can't milk nizari , dont ask why ...

2222# if you see wsk's nick then fast ban first 5 random acc's

hahahaha

I dont see this rullez, maybe only Kirk see :P we can change the game name to, The Kirk

Im not responsible for those posts under my post, so if u consider them as spam feel free to delete it but I hope that the topic wont be locked for posts that im not responsible for nor I can prevent them.

You can find my answer to your questions in this post:
    http://forum.thecrims.com/feedback/26293-hello-4.html

What is not being mentioned at all here by wsk or the abuser is the fact that SzwagierKemota was not fully restored with everything that was lost. So when it all comes down tomorrow it is not impossible that wsk and his friends get the upper hand out of this.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center