Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well im not on any sides . But the thing what cought my attention was when kirk replied on topic where the guy who made whole mess told all . Kirk said that they made deal with Mido and Some previous rounds with "wsk" i dont know what deals has been made . But WTF ???? . DEALS??? Admins are making deals ? That is one big bullshit . The rules have been made and need to be foloved and respected ..... even by admins if they made it . I mean deals ? i want kirk to explain this ....

I would appreciate a throughout reading of my post before commenting. It's simple English basically.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Yes, I did plenty of deals with both Mido and Nizari, and we also made deals with you, when Nizari was banned and you weren't, remember? (sarcasm off). You're just pathetic, making up all sorts of stories just to defend your dirty play. And what exactly is your involvement in this?

Why so much interest in this particular case? Do you care for the well being of this game and community? Maybe you care about fairplay and uphold of rules and regulations? Yes, sure you really do - and I'm the Pope, Vicar of Christ.

Players are players - they play the game, not comment on forums regarding our decisions. IF the owner of the account that has been sanctioned wants to complain, he can do it ONCE, via Support Center - NOT Forums.

The rest of the fanboy's, team mates, friends and former friends can keep their opinion for themselves. That being said, this is the last time I reply and lock a thread regarding this topic. All further messages will be deleted and the poster sanctioned, as I consider this subject settled, with several explanations and clarifications (both from myself and memox). The forum is not the place for ban discussions, and the same subject over and over again is considered SPAM.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    I would appreciate a throughout reading of my post before commenting. It's simple English basically.
    dealer haha

btw , i was banned then too

Quote Originally Posted by xpraf1x View Post

btw , i was banned then too
    Exactly, which means we never had any deal. And we won't, with nobody.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton