Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

In english it means what Pikachuu?? ... ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pikacchuu View Post
    thx u i jusst wondering who wonn the top thats all.

1. i didnt play cus im maybe 2 noob to take the top 1 or top 5...
    2. im not insult & i never did it to anyone caus i dont giv a shitt!
    3. thx for ur words sterben

he know me better than anyone does it this game...caus we knowing each other 40 rounds maybe.. but say the word that u need to insult someone and make mad and u find evry time me cus im asking some question that is an normal thing a normal thing to know who wonn the edit 51 that was fully dirty player topers & cleaner! thats what it is about.. not ur insulting!!!!
    (tmi) my eyes hurts /facepalm /spit

pff they are waiting for what i dont understand

I can t wait anymore for what is coming

I cant wait anymore for what is coming [2] lets go

Sooooooooo? How long it takes yet?

Default Hi guys

It will take the time to check the accounts. Many players have used script in round 51. The winners will be announced soon.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by VanessaBHZ View Post
    It will take the time to check the accounts. Many players have used script in round 51. The winners will be announced soon.
    Thanks.
    49 and 50 round same , and nothing was changed after long long checking....

round shoulnd started if winners list isnt added .

take more players to crew if there isnt enough ppl to check accounts after round end

I think checks should be made during the round to avoid the dirty players to give their dirty work to clean players, i think we should be able to ask some crew to check accounts that we got from donations its needed more crew members to help in this situations its not fair to wait all this time, something must be made really, oh i miss those times in the past that winners was presented even before round starts,

ps: im not saying that all crew isnt giving their best now, i know how memox vanessa and other crews are giving their best to present the winners faster as they can , im just saying that isnt enough.. we need more active crew members.

and if some player recieve dirty stats from anyone , i mean if hes not the one which made the dirty stats, i think all dirty stats should be removed from the account and decrease the respective respect because its not fair at all to see clean players being harmed by the cheaters.. worst of all most of this cheaters came laugh on forum saying im the best i used bot and i ****ed everyone , this ban by dirty stats its like their trophy because their capacity cant make them win nothing, if we stop with this kind of ban , maybe all this scripts users will decrease.

well this is my personal opinion i wont enter any fight with anyone wich dont agree with me
    Last edited by 1stONE; 10-04-2011 at 03:26 PM.

Smile mmm

Hi 1stONE

I agree with u. I do my best. ;*