Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Look this auction

Auction - sell account
    Konto The Crims ponad 200k staty. (1889841816) - Aukcje internetowe Allegro

Screen from auction
    ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

You can quickly verify the data from auction and account. This "smart" guy dosn't delete ID, respect etc... 5 minutes and you have it. Description from auction:

640 heroin builds
    4,5 kkk $ in bank
    1,5 kkk on top

Lol fail.

Epic Fail .

nickname : InvisibleKid

id = 14604574 .

easy to find it out , just ur idiot

its not proof , i can do same with your account , and who can confirm that you who wants to sell account ? it can be fake auction like u did with my nick last round ..sycylia or any person from this funny botteam only you were so stupid , that why you were banned (chuckle)

Maybe not proof, maybe someone who have trust for this acc make this auction. If the data in this account and data at the auction did agree auction staged by the owner or person who can login to this account.

Its very funny (show id), maybe real auction, maybe fake, I'm not a judge.

WSK what about auction you wrote? That you sell cred? Everyone know that you sell, why you stopped, afraid now? Personally you showed how many credits you have, but if Memox allows the sale of cheep credits (old credits from bugs) its his problem, not my. As far as I remember you are here a master of provocation.

From what I see admins did not react, like this topic:
    http://forum.thecrims.com/general-di...you-allow.html

This above topic is also a provocation, manipulation? So what, I change screen on square or profile? Don't be ridiculous, they can check everything. But if I see that all pretend that nothing bad is happening, continue writing about the problem makes no sense. You can close this 2 topics and forget the case, cheaper credits are better than more expensive (for players), but the developers did not earn, your choice.