Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Wtf TOP GANG manipulated

AAAAAAAAaaa here is corupt ... tc off 2 min before 18 00 ,GMT+2 is loggical that big teams will accept gang in last seconds ...........f*ckkkkkkkk ittttttttttt

united losers
    dig din dig din dig din ♫

The gang are what they where when the round ended. We have not changed them except for maybe banning some members.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by klasinka View Post
    AAAAAAAAaaa here is corupt ... tc off 2 min before 18 00 ,GMT+2 is loggical that big teams will accept gang in last seconds ...........f*ckkkkkkkk ittttttttttt

he wanted to say , that in the last minutes of the round , it was lag..the game was frozen, so ...a lot of players maybe not accepted gang invitations.

Quote Originally Posted by rockON View Post
    he wanted to say , that in the last minutes of the round , it was lag..the game was frozen, so ...a lot of players maybe not accepted gang invitations.
    that makes pretty bad in tc history that it can be happend in the end of the round its pretty shitt style!!!!
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

Not saying it was intentional by TC admins, but there were big lags during last day. At 12:00 (+1GMT), there was a big lag for about an hour or so. But during last hour, there were several smaller lags, lasting from one minute to minutes.

It was quite weird.

But it was probably just a coincidence, nothing more don't be paranoid people.
    Last edited by MartyMcFly; 11-15-2011 at 06:07 PM.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

QQ ers wil QQ , Haters will be hatin

It is regrettable that those problems occurred. We started fixing them as soon as it came to our attention. I cant do anything about it now and start changing the members of different gangs wouldn't be a good strategy.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Question

hey , the problem is that, still the same geeky players play that game , dont even gives any chance get inside to top gg for newcomers and they become angry and insult insane things like corrupted xD they must to get to grips with lose,
    and LOL to all of you, who making every round BIG pround of being in top for this ridiculous gang wars , grow up childs thats all,
    Last edited by Sterben; 11-16-2011 at 11:50 PM. Reason: LOL
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

I really dont know what the players have with the wonderful green-medal. Why should someone think that we're manipulating TOP GANG ? TOP GANG doesn't give prizes or anything, I think if memox remove the green-medal, we'll have a better life and the players will be quiet and stop the complainings.

Since that the winners were published, I'll close that thread to prevent spam/flood.

Closed