Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What abt R54 ?

Exclamation What abt R54 ?

We have seen now alot of changes in r54 so i would like to see how ppl feel abt it , so let's see .

The news and updates are:

- Only one account is allowed per player
    - All requirements for gang robberies have been lowered to fit a single account style
    - No limit to how much stats you can buy at the hospital
    - The Alley is back
    - Training is activated again but you cant rob and assault while training
    - Investments are back
    - Trusted accounts and rabbit mode have been removed
    - Changing email can be done from profile page
    - Only one account is allowed to be logged in from one IP
    - Unlimited transactions at the drug dealer
    - 1 nightclub ticket every minute but max 30 accumulated
    - New robberies when reaching a new level

so i would like to see myself how ppl will act about it :d

i think will be big errors ..
    Last edited by UltraSpirit; 12-14-2011 at 11:23 PM.

ok my small view about it ,

1 - i think it's good to turn on puplic gg's again and player help each other's .
    2 - it's very good for hunter's and 1x1 in loft , fight chat , ....etc .
    3 - new style would make player make own tactic to win the game .
    4 - drugs are for all unlimited transactions so you can hunt as you can .
    5 - new robberies when reach new level is good idea some upgrade to not get boring .
    6 - invest is big shit cus no one would invest small amount's from cash .
    7 - train + hospital is it only game for hunter's so what can make rest people?
    8 - alot of people won't like that cus use 1 account is boring thing .
    10 - person who had problem's with gg's leader's in the game won't have place for him in that round almostly .
    11 - will be low down in player's of the game i think 30 ~ 50%
    12 - i think will be some fail and some gain .

good luck ..
    Last edited by UltraSpirit; 12-14-2011 at 01:25 PM.

I think, ppls even dont know, how to call this idea.
    cmoon, dont ruin this game more and more.!!

i can see only one plus here - hunt will be ****ing awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by UltraSpirit View Post
    ok my small view about it ,
    10 - person who had problem's with gg's leader's in the game won't have place for him in that round almostly .
    10000% agree with this too.

Default Round 54

I would like to share my opinion about game changes planned for Round 54.

- One account for player -> this is very bad ideea, a lot of players will quit game. I mean why just one account, when can have 10kk in rabbit mode?
    Already the game has 2k - 2,5k online. That is like 300-400 players and if this thing goes in next round some will quit.
    - Unlimited dealer transaction. I agree with this but only for non rabbit mode accounts.
    - 1 nightclub ticket every minute but max 30 accumulated -> This is very bad ideea. You need to be online 24/7 + if only just one account it's imposible to rob in gang. Every one get's 1 ticket per minute. Robbin 18 different players at fk, and you need to rob whole day to rob as much as you can rob now in 1-2 hours.
    - New robberies when reaching a new level -> I think this is a good ideea. Players must me motivated to make levels
    - Changing email can be done from profile page -> Very good ideea. Many players loose/forget email password.
    - Trusted accounts and rabbit mode have been removed -> Bad ideea. What if i have a friend who wants to rob fk and needs to leave?
    - No limit to how much stats you can buy at the hospital -> This is bad ideea at the current game level. Robbing with cover already gives stats and a lot of money so if stats buying is unlimites, players will have much more stats in too short time, so begginer players have no chance.
    - All requirements for gang robberies have been lowered to fit a single account style -> This is idiotic. Already robbery stats are low and stats & money can be done very easy bu using cover.

Default lol

you have forgot the one thing. BOT & Scripts & Hackers permitted?? or wtf ...
    and stop saying people gonna leave the game, how Devs can know it without to try. but first its sole their decision
    Last edited by Sterben; 12-14-2011 at 01:44 PM.
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

'cause everything they changed so far made people leave this game.

The problem is using one account " Imagine all the time you was spent on tc , now you will spent it on one account hunting for stats / drugs , robbing , buying stats , training ..
    what is the idea of that ?

As i told before only good thing is gang's and working each other's robbing gang VS gang
    who will robb much than other will stay and be flex and won't be destroyed
    and hunt in rave loft and 1x1 will be cool , other thing's is almost shit ..

By the way,

sleeping hours decreased from 2 hours to 5-10 min )

Congrats all the players who are going to fight for TOP.

Just one question - what to do to newbie, who doesn't know anyone, who probably play alone.
    Let's say he reaches (somehow) 13k stats, and... What's next?
    He wantsto add some new friendship - probably everyone would attack him with the biggest pleasure rather than invite to the international gang.

And what's next... Problaly he quits the game.

Cannot imagine The Crims playing only with one account.
    This game was developing in such a way to have as many accounts as You can handle.
    Next round gonna be absolutely opposite.
    I could compare these changes with "my company is selling PC's, laptops, notebooks and tablets. But from tomorrow we gonna be selling bread, butter, potatoes...".
    Risky, isn't it?

First thing that these changes are really drastic. Nobody thought about consequences.
    Playing with one account is good thing... but playing TC with many accounts was making the game different from others.

did you asked yourself before making that:
    -1acc-1IP... What about roomates, families... sometimes there is more than one player in house. How you going to solve their problems?

-Tickets system changes... mean that to make the best you can sleep only 30min! One person can't do it. Bots/Scripts can. How 1 player can reach his best result with normal sleeping hours?

-Gangs problem... for example biggest countries like Brazil, Egypt, etc. can in easy way create big gangs... what about small countries? At 1.00am in Lithuania square you can find 1players! Okay I know that will be 1 or 2international gangs for strongest players, but what about other players that wont be accepted in that gangs? They will be in a mass. If they have slow internet connection they can't hunt, they can't rob without gang... what they going to do?

-Drug dealer problem... I think you forget why dealer transactions was limited... How you solved simple bots/scripts problem?

Resume Round #54:
    1. For cheaters and bots
    2. Lost many good specific TC tactics.

At least leave TRUSTED ACCOUNT option... real players would like to sleep and leave their accounts for their friends.
    Last edited by amex; 12-14-2011 at 02:44 PM.
    If you never failed you never lived.