Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: What abt R54 ?

Quote Originally Posted by bucu View Post
    You round by round change TC and we must discover how to play
    No, we didn't make radical changes for rounds, the game has been in stalemate for many many rounds now. It's still the teams, and the rest singular players. No gangs, no real multiplayer, the same boring strategies with 1000 rabbits and compact teams of 5 players + 10 helpers.

only old player are very patient and continue play, newbie play max one round and left your site, not back again.
    Yes, newbies dont play because they realize they dont have any chance. Unless they are willing to share the accounts, to register another 150 secondary accounts, they can't play to even the remote potential of the teams.

And tell us, if 50% players make other account only for safty rave (to get drugs) you ban them, terminated from your site? Its very interesting when I see like Crew very easy to say about bans, new principles, even if this game will be 500 players. But these people do not play, there are not players and not pay for the servers. I can only say, keep going that, less players = less you.
    I don't understand this question, but we hope to gather more players, that when they try the game for 1 round, they see and like what they see and come back for another round. Not be put off by the silly gameplay that is today and never come back because they are unwilling to make the compromise that is required to play reasonably well.

Its very strange, you write about new idea, very diffrent game, discuss with your groups (Crew), but before dont discuss with players. When you have 12k people online multi was allowed and no one cry about this. In 13 round you try kill them, but you realised players realy want them and back again in 14 round. Afther this you make a loft of jobs to separate multi and main account like rabbits mode, trusted account and other. Whe have 53 round and see all your work was in vain.
    The downhill was just because of the multies. Gangs died when people realized it's easier to play alone, or in really small groups. Then players gradually left. The community shrinked, and age level has lowered also. The community wasn't asked about this because we don't believe that the minority that posts in this forums is relevant for the majority of the players. Also, we knew the results already, it would have been a negative vote towards rabbits removal, simply because, sadly, right now you are unwilling to change your gameplay and sadly you don't see the big picture. This is what im trying to paint here right now.

In contrast to the Crew, I prefers TC where will play 1000 players + his rabbits than 400-500 players with only one account. Why? Because if you cant control this in 100%, always someone will brake your rules and only playing honestly will lose, and this honestly players leaves and counter players will drop again. I wrote this because remember 13 round... this was very long time ago, now players have much more advanced toys to **** you and clean players.
    We prefer many players online also, but we want them real players. Not a counter of 2000 and 1500 of them are rabbits. About breaking of the rules, yes, it will happen, but on a much lower scale - and the winners will be easier to check, due to less connections and ambiguity between accounts.

The worst thing what is saw its not this change but style what you do this, without any discussion with your players (only with Crew - what the ****?). I can only said, you never back this time (12k online), Memox you do not care about players and not paying attention exactly what they want, Crew make this more, they just eliminate your players and you continue to allow this, but the soon then will not be anyone who can eliminated.
    Read above, I have answered some of your questions. If we did not care about our players, I wouldn't be posting here right now. We care, thats why our developers are working hard in reshaping the game in a newer version that will keep the players entertained, and gather more players in the same time.

I can make a wild guess regarding what the players want. And I mean all the players, not just the forum posters, and the team members. ALL players want an entertaining and fun game, and since is a competition - a fair chance for all to try and win. I cant win right now if I dont have a strong team, many helpers, many secondary accounts, and if I don't share my account with others.

Most players want a game where I could play alone, on 1 account, join a gang if I want to, not having to share my account with others and STILL have some sort of accomplishment. This sadly isnt possible today, and this is what we are trying to change,

Memox why you dont' make poll if the players want that change, that new game? But obligatory poll, when we log to game we must answer. In this poll, put all the news as separate options for the selection, let the players choose the best ones in their opinion (maybe several). I know you can do that. Iven if you **** results from this poll make it and show us results. On the future, when you will need to close the game, we can show you wy.
    Read above, I have answered already.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

I think Kirk underlined the big points why we see this change as necessary. A multi account game like the one we've had for the majority of the TC history hasnt been very successful. It promotes bad behaviors and that is what we're dealing with now. I agree that this is a 180 turn and TC will be a different game with a new style of playing but as I see it this is the best way forward.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

i think new changes are good ... im playing a little at beta .. and very easly i made 150k stats in 2 real days and i dont even get tired as im seeing in beta ... the game will be very funny now :P hunt will back :P 1x1 etc :P for make perfect round memox just have to allow attack's while training :P then will be the perfect round

"It's not the strongest that survives. Not even the most intelligent. But what better adapt to change."
    - Charles Darwin

i have two acc with medals, will medals pass from one acc to another?

Cool

I think this round will bring lot of new possibilities, will be more fun to play. And game have not much of ppl because these days people are no longer interested in mmorpg games... Now they play such games like angrybirds, bf3 and other shit. Don't blame crew, they're trying their best! Just give a try for new round and see how it goes...

This round is really fun. I can make new friends, real gangs, get a real life by not playing solo gg robberies.
    For a noob like me, real friends are everything.. Winning medal is just a bonus..
    Thanks to crew for making this changes..

That is great and thanks for playing
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I want to congrat Memox for all those changes! i start playing in 2006, than in 2009 i had to stop playing due to abuse crew work, and at that time multi-accounts were allowed, and i can speak for experience that only TEAM ACCOUNTS with HUNDREDS of rabbits could win a top... some years later i'm not crew anymore, and since i have some free time now, i'm playing for fun this round, and it reminds me when i strated playing, with no spies, when the chit-chat at the square was fun, when we can know everyone with no rabbits, where everyone HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN the top! we see top account as 1x1 accounts, and its awesome! we see gang assaults back! that with rabbit teams closed gang it had almost disappeared... we see people risking creating gangs, and other trying to hit, and that the TC game i like to see! its an interactive game now, that people must risk and interact with each others... if u dont know gang liders, its easy, try to create your own gang with other people, im sure u can find 9/13 people to rob with you... forget the rob-milk-hit strategie, and find new ones... For myself, i'm enjoying buying hero labs, i hope to get cool results at the end of the round or for some hero ship im loving the old chit-chat at the square too, not full of unknown rabbits!.. lool.. multi-accounts are boring... it block interactivity between players... and its was worst to find gangs, cause they were closed for teams and their rabbits..

anyway, congratz for those changes, im loving passing some time at tc it remind me old times^^
    **we all start as 'noobs'.. and we will end 'noobs' again..**

Your words, my words Bluezita

ps: Yes, im lazy to write something right now but I can say yes for what she said as well.