Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What abt R54 ?

Quote Originally Posted by XiroX View Post
    I could compare these changes with "my company is selling PC's, laptops, notebooks and tablets. But from tomorrow we gonna be selling bread, butter, potatoes...".
    Risky, isn't it?
    Google can do it!
    If you never failed you never lived.

first time i see good new things in game.

Memox what about hunters? Maybu you could allow only one rabbit, rabbit without ticket limits - but cant make robbs, trains, buy drugs, only go to rave and put GA. This rabbit can be set one main account (his nick, id, etc.), and only one will may be added. Of course we must be able to play on two accounts with the same IP.

I understand you want kill multi, but dont kill the best part of this game like is hunting. Without rabbits (only one) we can hunt but that's not the same. Your new change are very risk, you lost a lot of players, interestingly when you wake up from lethargy. Think about this, you have some time to correct this change.

Next, what about our private raves? We can buy it only with main account? So now how to play safely? This change are realy perverse.

And question to hunters, what do you think about new change? One thing is certain - new times are coming to TC, where the counter on bottom page will be 300-400.
    Last edited by bucu; 12-14-2011 at 02:59 PM.

Default Round 54

ahahaha it will be nice but people how go play for kills it will be hard ...

Thumbs down

Those changes really sucks!
    All i have to say is << BOT ON and bye bye players!!>>

Quote Originally Posted by SpEeDdYy View Post
    Those changes really sucks!
    All i have to say is << BOT ON and bye bye players!!>>
    Siemasz kurwa mido !

Nice to see how memox destroy his work .

I would like to know if mr memox is really so stupid to make everything what the CLOWN wants ( pozdRO clownie ) or its some kind of joke ??

Good luck for guys who will play next round ...

I'm too lazy to open even one account , well if you will need some free proxie's or VPN's just tell me

brb , I'll open next heineken

1- My friend and her son play at same house round 54 who is going to play? well simple i forgot they dont have dynamic ip so is ok will be diferent everytime, so for those with this kind of ip is ok to have as many accs as much ip they can have it.

2 - how about proxies ? tab 1 from usa tab 2 from latvia tab 3 from mianus and so on

3 - ga is over now either u hunt with your acc or u hunt with another tab from germany proxy, well can br from my own country there are many brs proxies.

4 - round 13 if im not wrong was same thing only 1 acc per player and right after they decided wasnt a good idea.

5 - Want my opinion? Set the game free, take it out codes, questions, those things doesnt stop cheaters anyways, when the game was good those things didnt exist and is only bad for who plays with hands anyways, and charge, after 10 days playing( leave 10 days for trial for new players ) if u dont put lets say 100 credts( valid for that round only) the acc will be automatically disable - this acc can not be attacked so no one can milk - just let the single rob avaible, figure out, so ok you want to play with 1000 accs pay for it!!! by this way you encourage single accs, at least less accs, proxies etc etc accs will not have to much value during 10 days trial... well anyways i will be here after 8 months and im sure everything will be just like now!!!

good lucky for players, for cheaters i know u will be fine with your scripts from around the world 1 on each tab happy as usual, and for you who doesnt know what tabs, proxies, ip means, U R BANNED!!!

Quote Originally Posted by hekate1 View Post
    good lucky for players, for cheaters i know u will be fine with your scripts from around the world 1 on each tab happy as usual, and for you who doesnt know what tabs, proxies, ip means, U R BANNED!!!
    Hei Karla , I hope that , you will find work on a ship for me !
    They can't beat cheaters , that why they will let them play ...

//// Thanks ,I'll be fine!

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBlade View Post
    Already the game has 2k - 2,5k online. That is like 300-400 players and if this thing goes in next round some will quit.
    Wtf do u mean? the counter is by IP, not by logged accounts!

just saying...

hahahaha remove top kills too ! why? because no rabbits=no kills...or we have to make a team with 100 players for kills and 100 for bribe this new style will be very borrrrrrrrrrriiing.1 ticket / minute this is like omfg and investment sucks ... Round 54 = round for bots and proxies (rofl)

2012 is coming
    Last edited by yoB0gdan; 12-14-2011 at 07:46 PM.