Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What abt R54 ?

thew counter is for accounts logged!

memox want kill thecrims

many oppinions that the game will be more drastic,changes are to fast, ppl wont adapt so fast as the game goes,many will loose the patient and leave,some left when read the updates, the will be no old TC kharmaz,no such team play as is now and will be more lonely ****ing SAD sitting by pc and listening James Bluntwith the tear in the eyes..

the game will be made fo hackers,the most of it left the game many rounds ago..and now the devs are trying to take old times back, DONT HACK THE PAST! U HACK THE PAST AND THE FUTURE WILL CHANGE am i wrong? why from nowhere u want to destroy all that u was making so many yaers?

like AMEX said GOOGLE CAN DO MAGIC! 5minutes passed u uploaded new features and ppl already shared the programs like TEAMWIEvers ect shit that allows sit on one acc many ppl all ****ing 24/7and else proxy biboxsi stuff..

u know that ppl cheat now and u cant ban everyone,u thought that u will have to multiply ur crew for the next few rr's ..because will be much more work out there.. few rrs will passand u will reveal old game back,so why do this ?its just minuses..no pluses i think at all...

but its my dummy oppinion, let the BRAINIAC's do their job..

I think devs should speak with players before making so big changes in game.
    If you never failed you never lived.

i see all people comment's it's seem's as what i had say before ,
    top player's and known player's who will be able to play thid round only and old one's .
    will be extra hardest round for newbie cus no one will give them any gg as other's said
    and i said it before , if all those idea's count to find new player's for tc will be big fail
    at start maybe 5 ~ 6 round later when newbie start be little known will have gg's
    and be able to robb play like other ppl .... and other's newbie will have same shit !
    so they will prefer to leave than wait to be known

first, this is good for new players, why so many new players left this game after playing for only about 1 or two hours??
    - they were sentenced to prison and had to wait, get bored waiting, logged out and never coming back
    - they were killed and they had to wait, get bored waiting, logged out and never coming back
    - they made it to 100 stats and wanted to enter a gang to rob forex, they wrote in square and no one responded, get bored waiting, logged out and never coming back..

so next round, you have to make a gang with your friend even to rob forex!! isn't it great??

the square will be full of players that want to get in a gang..
    Why there is no public gang? because everyone can rob alone with their rabbits. if one player can only have one account, there will be many public gangs!
    The newbies will create a gang with other newbies, the game will be more social.
    There will be only one or two strong gangs, but it's normal! it has been always like that..
    The new gangs will be attacked by top gangs many times, but there's nothing wrong with that,
    it will be a motivation for them to get better and stronger

And about old players that will leave the game, i doubt it.. they will be forever in this game eventhough you make a thousand changes... lol,
    In fact, only old players that still stay this game, because only old players have hundreds of rabbits,
    new players only have one or two, they will find that it's ridiculous that they have to register hundred of new accounts if they want to be good in this game, and they quit.

i don't care about the other changes, this is the most important for next round.
    as long as memox can make sure that every players only have one account, it will be good
    i don't know much about proxies and other things, i just know that cheaters always find ways to cheat.

Just a noob's opinion
    Last edited by CibaiPukimak; 12-15-2011 at 01:32 AM.

Well ,,

Some Fact's :-

* Multi Accounts Killed the fun of the game .
    * Sharing Accounts ( playing by teams ) killed the hope to reach the top list if a player decided to play alone !!

r u wz me on those facts !? if yes !!

so ,, From those facts we have disccused and decided to kill multi . i know this is like a shock for many players which used to play wz rabbits .

but u have remember 1 thing ,, that TC wasn't a multi accounts @ least for round 8 maybe !!

i realy like that quote :-
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterben View Post
    how Devs can know it without to try.
    100% Right !!
    answer some of ur posts in that thread .

* All proxy will be locked .
    * Cover Will be on for all gang robberies .
    * there is more info will be given when ur gang failed @ robbery .
    * Dont judge on how i will play or how the new player could play ,, because All gang robbery diffculty has been decreased 40% also We did some other balancing issue which can logically played by 1 account .
    * We also perform an extra respect given for the gang players which stays on solid gangs ( discover it ur self !! )

we can never get a 100% accepted opinion on new change's ,, i mean fights here is Healthy i guess =)

all of u have to know :-

* TC Crew is now take's ur feedback very carefully .
    * better to have 500 real players online than 2500 rabbits !
    * we dont want teams anymore ,, we need to see players like it was in the paste .
    * as long as cheater can get way's to cheat ,, crew member is not just watching them .

anyway ,, i will be connected to this thread to answer ur ask's .

sorry for long report & Thx for all ur opinion .
    honestly ,, i respect them all =)

Good luck
    Regards,
    Generozo
    Support & Abuse Member
    TheCrims.Com Crew

Quote Originally Posted by Generozo View Post
    Well ,,

Some Fact's :-

* Multi Accounts Killed the fun of the game .
    * Sharing Accounts ( playing by teams ) killed the hope to reach the top list if a player decided to play alone !!

r u wz me on those facts !? if yes !!

so ,, From those facts we have disccused and decided to kill multi . i know this is like a shock for many players which used to play wz rabbits .

but u have remember 1 thing ,, that TC wasn't a multi accounts @ least for round 8 maybe !!

i realy like that quote :-

100% Right !!
    answer some of ur posts in that thread .

* All proxy will be locked .
    * Cover Will be on for all gang robberies .
    * there is more info will be given when ur gang failed @ robbery .
    * Dont judge on how i will play or how the new player could play ,, because All gang robbery diffculty has been decreased 40% also We did some other balancing issue which can logically played by 1 account .
    * We also perform an extra respect given for the gang players which stays on solid gangs ( discover it ur self !! )

we can never get a 100% accepted opinion on new change's ,, i mean fights here is Healthy i guess =)

all of u have to know :-

* TC Crew is now take's ur feedback very carefully .
    * better to have 500 real players online than 2500 rabbits !
    * we dont want teams anymore ,, we need to see players like it was in the paste .
    * as long as cheater can get way's to cheat ,, crew member is not just watching them .

anyway ,, i will be connected to this thread to answer ur ask's .

sorry for long report & Thx for all ur opinion .
    honestly ,, i respect them all =)

Good luck
    Some facts

@multi accounts , and guys like you in crew will be always

@ we have something like Team Viewer (DOWNLOAD HERE TeamViewer - bezpłatna zdalna konserwacja i zdalne wspłdzielenie pulpitu przez internet)

I dont need to search fans who will be with me , they will search me to get help , and I'll help them for sure

Dont forget that at start there wasnt captcha's , stats for 1v1 and blue color for the crew members but that doesnt mean that we have to go back there ...

if you didnt know, I'll tell you, to test is the beta .

You're superman or something like that? Do you really think that someone will belive in your words ??? ("All proxy will be locked") even if memox will block 50% proxies from google , we have vpns , we can buy proxies from our provider (very cheap , something like 3$ per IP)

Who said that you will have 500 players ?

You dont want teams ? You're not a player , and you trying to give the advice to other players, how someone who has no clue about the game can speak about it?

Crew dont know how to stop cheaters ... that why , you wont fight with them, and give them to win and they wont have to spoil game of other players

Question

why dont remove captcha?
    than will be easier for us to play.
    it doesnt need anymore to check if is human activity on account, if is alowded only one account/IP

Thank you for your comments and thoughts about these changes. I havent been able to answer your questions until now but I will try to get them answered as we go along.

We can never guarantee that proxys are blocked but we will activate tools that will make it harder to use them. When it comes to Teamviewer and other remote control tools like it we can't do anything, that is a problem that can't be solved. We could go into forcing account verification via SMS or something similar but I have no intention of doing that, it would only make it even harder to create an account. About people playing from the same house or internet café we will have to handle this on a case by case basis. We have no intention of blocking people from playing the game - that would only be self destructive.

We're not against teams that is built up by real people. I think CibaiPukimak summarized very well the scenario that we are hoping for. I know this is a HUGE change to the current way of playing, it is as XiroX said a different game. I am well aware of the fact that players will leave because of this change. Our intention is to create a game that is better than what we have today and make it possible to play for humans.

The version for round 54 is not yet fully balanced and is still undergoing development. All suggestions and comments are welcome and considered. The amount of nightclub tickets for example has been discussed a lot within our planning team. Our intention is to create a game that has a more casual playing style where you dont need to play 24 hours per day to win the round. The current ticket levels can be discussed and I also think they are too high.

There are other solutions to hunting than to allow rabbits and multiple accounts. I am convinced that we will see new ways to play TC. Instead of using rabbits to get relations at nightclubs this could be the job of certain members of the gang.

As said before, the game is still under development and your ideas and feedback is valuable. So keep posting your ideas and comments and I will answer as soon as I can.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center