Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What abt R54 ?

memox how can we make boats? only with the production? how we store drugs? ....

how we create raves if they can be spied on? ...

I think these changes will be very flawed, since I'm even seeing enchorrada accounts created with proxy.

Quote Originally Posted by zLorDzinhoO View Post

I think these changes will be very flawed, since I'm even seeing enchorrada accounts created with proxy.

stop asking and start thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Learti View Post
    what if someone have two player with medals or there are more player in 1 family that play with same IP, i think we can use 3 at last
    if you have more than 1 account with medal and you proved that it's your account , medal can be moved to your main account .

proxy isn't a problem easy to detect it .

and about spy info about rave has been removed from spy info .

Quote Originally Posted by PUPKISxAGOTUX View Post
    memox, does the rabbit mode accounts will be deleted for next round or just the rabbit mode will be taked off it.or we will have to play only with unmoded acc's?? thanx.
    you will have to play with 1 account only normal mode .
    and about rabbits mode account's won't be deleted as i know , but u won't be able to log it .

I would very much like to see the players wanting to discover how to play the game and develop new strategies. That instead of asking "memox how can we [insert random game mechanic here], the game will be flawed..."

It's a game, it's meant to be played, not to be told and taught how to play it.

Regarding accounts made with proxy, yeah there are ways to create more than one account. But when there is a relation between accounts, we will see that. We have tools to check , and if they match, you'll be caught.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    I would very much like to see the players wanting to discover how to play the game and develop new strategies. That instead of asking "memox how can we [insert random game mechanic here], the game will be flawed..."

Regarding accounts made with proxy, yeah there are ways to create more than one account. But when there is a relation between accounts, we will see that. We have tools to check , and if they match, you'll be caught.
    Yeah , specially when someone use make multi accounts to **** others

but what about if someone used " VPN " and used to hit his multi account ,
    every 4 ~ 5 day's by enter random rave how you would find it ,
    or if he used it to transfer drug's to other ...etc .

Quote Originally Posted by UltraSpirit View Post
    but what about if someone used " VPN " and used to hit his multi account ,
    every 4 ~ 5 day's by enter random rave how you would find it ,
    or if he used it to transfer drug's to other ...etc .
    Same as now - nick says everything

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post

You round by round change TC and we must discover how to play, only old player are very patient and continue play, newbie play max one round and left your site, not back again.

And tell us, if 50% players make other account only for safty rave (to get drugs) you ban them, terminated from your site? Its very interesting when I see like Crew very easy to say about bans, new principles, even if this game will be 500 players. But these people do not play, there are not players and not pay for the servers. I can only say, keep going that, less players = less you.

Its very strange, you write about new idea, very diffrent game, discuss with your groups (Crew), but before dont discuss with players. When you have 12k people online multi was allowed and no one cry about this. In 13 round you try kill them, but you realised players realy want them and back again in 14 round. Afther this you make a loft of jobs to separate multi and main account like rabbits mode, trusted account and other. Whe have 53 round and see all your work was in vain.

In contrast to the Crew, I prefers TC where will play 1000 players + his rabbits than 400-500 players with only one account. Why? Because if you cant control this in 100%, always someone will brake your rules and only playing honestly will lose, and this honestly players leaves and counter players will drop again. I wrote this because remember 13 round... this was very long time ago, now players have much more advanced toys to **** you and clean players.

The worst thing what is saw its not this change but style what you do this, without any discussion with your players (only with Crew - what the ****?). I can only said, you never back this time (12k online), Memox you do not care about players and not paying attention exactly what they want, Crew make this more, they just eliminate your players and you continue to allow this, but the soon then will not be anyone who can eliminated.

Memox why you dont' make poll if the players want that change, that new game? But obligatory poll, when we log to game we must answer. In this poll, put all the news as separate options for the selection, let the players choose the best ones in their opinion (maybe several). I know you can do that. Iven if you **** results from this poll make it and show us results. On the future, when you will need to close the game, we can show you wy.

wsk: specially when someone use make multi accounts to **** others - good note, new times are coming, we will need to devise new strategies for how to win, but rather how to destroy the other - because it will be easier.