Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Idea !

Default New Idea !

I see that some players win easily the top gang medal even without play this happends because Player A or Player B is friend of the leader and I ask to myself is this a fair situation for those who played harder?

1st Idea - I think that gang medals must be harder to win.
    Gang sistem must change. Instead of using the number of respect that players have to rank the gang, we can use something diferent that is "Gang Points" what is this? its simple, its points that a player win everytime he do a gang roberie or a gang atack, obviously "gang points" wont be the same for every roberie, it depends on the dificulty, The "Gang Points" section will be on our profile and maybe a separated top list for the Gang Points.

2nd Idea - We need competition between the gangs. How can we do it? If the gang size decrease to 50 members we will see more gangs fighting for the top. This idea was developped to increase the competition between the gangs.
    I know it will be harder to win but im 100% sure that will be more funny and more fair to all players.

Well its just my point of view to make this game better.

Please let me know what you think about this.

Until it is a good idea!

Cool

Pretty good idea, more competition and better chance of winning top gg medal! I think all you need now is a big advertising to gather more people and start new TC era! )

i am accepting your ideas about friendship with leaders. but you said decreasing to 50 members, we saw with 30 35 members again winner same. you are right system must change but it shouldn't be with low people. lets think again about this. i think memox have some ideas about it too and we need wait other coments too

i think it's a very good idea, it would be fair for everyone and it will be a cool change

Smile

Good idea. ;*

Good idea ;]

ya its very nice idea for to next round : )

good idea .

Good idea you guys should think about it and consider.