Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Question 2 players 1 ip. What to do?

I would like to ask what to do if my room8 want to start playing thecrims? We have same IP.
    If you never failed you never lived.

Same situation..if there are 2-3 brothers who want to play on same computer...but..**** them, don't let anyone to play , because if more players will start to play , tc will crash. Is already working to slow...

i asked that question to one crew member and i gott my answer so im going tell ya it..

if anyone use same ip different account u have to EXPECT that ull be banned after some second
    my opion is that its right however cus evry guy in tc can start saying my cusin my family my blla bllaa etc.. and make 10 acc for him self and that is only cheat..
    but in another way i feel bad for those ppl who cant play tc caus of this rule its pretty bad situation honestly
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

You can use VPN connection But be aware, wrong configuration may lead you to ban Use it on your own risk as many players here do the same.
    Last edited by Dahakka; 01-17-2012 at 12:04 PM.
    We are notthing, if we are only that, what we are for others!

This round will be very limiting when it comes to playing with many accounts from the same IP. Our goal is to allow several accounts to play from the same IP without any problem but this can only be allowed when we have the proper tools in place to confirm that these accounts are not multies. I'm working on getting these tools in place so noone will be left out.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I'm trying to play with my cousin and a friend, using the same IP adress, but only for like one month, when we get back on to our house we'll play in separate IP's. Can't anyone do something about this? It really doesn't let us play at all, and we had just created a family and everything.

-DonGiovani
    -DonLuigi
    -DonSebastiani

This is our names, don't know if it helps..

Quote Originally Posted by DonGiovani View Post
    I'm trying to play with my cousin and a friend, using the same IP adress, but only for like one month, when we get back on to our house we'll play in separate IP's. Can't anyone do something about this? It really doesn't let us play at all, and we had just created a family and everything.

-DonGiovani
    -DonLuigi
    -DonSebastiani

This is our names, don't know if it helps..
    2. It is forbidden to own or play with more than one account.

3. You are not allowed to log in to another player's account or share accounts in any way. This also means you are not allowed to pass or exchange it.

As you see above you can't own more than 1 account per ip, this mean you will be banned sooner or later, I advise you to use only 1 account for now and when each one will have his own pc, you can activate anothers accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by vash View Post

3. You are not allowed to log in to another player's account or share accounts in any way. This also means you are not allowed to pass or exchange it.

As you see above you can't own more than 1 account per ip, this mean you will be banned sooner or later, I advise you to use only 1 account for now and when each one will have his own pc, you can activate anothers accounts.
    But I didn't created three accounts, they were created by three different computers, but with the same internet IP, becouse it's wireless internet. So is there any way I can prove we'r using each one a different account? Last year we both played like this and it worked perfecty...

Quote Originally Posted by vash View Post

i want to report someone for 2 account.someone give me relationship put me on gang atac then he delete the relation.after that i was looking on his profile and he was offline.after 20 sec bum.i was dead.his name is tgn001.please do something with this.a lot of players do that.they pus someone at ga then log on with oter acc