Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Fast assault

Default Fast assault

Im very curious on ur answers here...my problem is: i enter into club...there is a strong fast guy waiting for me(noobs imho) who kills me in 1second after entering club...how its possible...guys...thats less than 1second...how he can be so fast...i tried it..and thats couple of clics...1. refresh in club 21. assault 3. choose enemy 4. kill.... 4fcking clicks in 1 sekund ? that cant be possible...they have to use some scripts or forbidden software...otherwise i cant understand it...

so can any1 tell me how do they do it with legall way ? tyvm

when your pc is in good option and u have fast inthernet connection then its really possible. 1st thing is the difference between yours connection and vs "noobs" connection... your one refresh can be 3 refreshs of "noob"... then u can experiment how to make fast attack... never the less botters are there...

I can assault a person in 2 to 3 seconds with my pc lagging, bad connection and I'm not exactly a good hunter.
    Hint: Don't refresh in the club, just enter and go dirrectly to assaults.
    TheCrims.com Crew

go to youtube and search for thecrims hunter in action , and you will know how did you get hunted
    their hands are really fast and know exactly the positions of the buttons, I even think they may make a hunt with closed eyes.