Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Beed Ban. Why .. For Head ADmin THC Please help

ID: 15579799

I wrote of this account are my game which assumed in the previous round as puppets. Now in this round fellow publish it to the game .. once logged on to put a friend's account because his training was at work ...

The case ip is obvious since we all have the same ip it seems that the person is like a play on all accounts .. and really was not .. we do not have opportunities to play differently.

Sometimes it was like we went not logged more sign that someone wrote because the ip is already logged on.

Very please with forbearance very duz time spent on this game .. and only I have .. lair at home after an accident with a broken hip and practically only computer I have .. because I can not walk .. This game is more than a game with a tilde I spend with her very long time ..

Please do not answer me this .. by an error .. and conditions that do not have control.

Why not get a person banned which of premeditation presupposes several statistical accounts and destroy what other users also works hard at it. This refers to the players such as:

xwskx
    Sycyli4no
    Kyrsza
    joincik4fun

Most of you know and can inmunitet May but it is difficult for these people is worth a closer look. .. May your account with 100 k ReSPA and take it to them nalerzy account. Because they are playing with premeditation on several accounts in ganguw and go to attack. I logged in to a working colleague workout .. We have the same ip and get banned? Please tell where is the justice

I am waiting for the answer because every situation is the output I do anything to unlock the account and I beg you please tell what can I do so to what happened.

Hi, I see you've sent a ticket as well, we will answer you there.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Hello i send 4/5 tickets and write in facebook message in thecrims act. Realy i have more proofs about we have same ip. I dont play in rabit. I make all acount in round 53. But now in this acount play my frends. meybe this is bed but i dont play multi . Very very sory about this and please unban one account head anncount .. id i send in last post

Please look i play at first day. I put in this account more cash i send more sms for credit . please help me from this ban . and fast i waiting 4 days .. days in thc 44 ;/ i cant play .. please help me