Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Exclamation Public Gangs = Still none existant.

Ive noticed one very big downfall to this new 1 acc per player... its killed public gangs even more.

People are even more weary to take players to gang because of the amount of stats people are having in their accounts. (its not so bad for people playing with friends, they can store stats on friends accs etc..)

One of your key "points" of bringing back 1 acc per player was to try to get people to play together more, so that people cant just rob fk all day alone. This just isnt happening. Very rarely you see a public fk gang, and to many people these are a waste of time. They will never get an invite!

Once again people are just making resp from ships/invest.

= boring game.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

its necessary one or more features for protect or make bonus for solid GGs.

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer2k4 View Post
    Ive noticed one very big downfall to this new 1 acc per player... its killed public gangs even more.

People are even more weary to take players to gang because of the amount of stats people are having in their accounts. (its not so bad for people playing with friends, they can store stats on friends accs etc..)

One of your key "points" of bringing back 1 acc per player was to try to get people to play together more, so that people cant just rob fk all day alone. This just isnt happening. Very rarely you see a public fk gang, and to many people these are a waste of time. They will never get an invite!

Once again people are just making resp from ships/invest.

= boring game.
    wow dude u know it u finally waked upp

in the gaming ppl is having a big problem.. cus of ga cus of ppl is selling they self to gett 100 credits in the packet ! but lets say this

in a fk gg there is 18-20 member max
    i had fk gg today so i know
    i saw 50 ppl sending me pls invite me! its a problem to trust ppl in the gaming frazerkaz

memox made this round without rabbits right
    1 question

how the hell can LoOsteam, WSK, Joicik, Aly,scorpion7

how the hell can they know wish rave ppl is using is any dirty crew giving them the **** information about raves or what?
    i saw this faggets hitting gangs Devil nwo American Dream, ro gg,, they hit evryone and they know directly where the member is even if they use different name of the rave

2. i hope memox can do sumthing about this.. caus this is what its all about ppl in tc pay crews for information and they jusst keep doing it over and over and over...why u think ppl cant have fk gg? why u think ppl quit this game? this question should memox & zed7 think about take a look at this guys...

this game was to be a clean game fair game fun game ppl would love to join it but evrytime i logg in skype someone says im tired of TC shitt game... well then i ask u how did you losse 8k ppl? where is all that ppl that was playing this game well they quited 8k was at round 1-25....a
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

I just wonder if we can have just 1 round without the big stats like before round 16, do u remember that times when we hv been siting on squares chatting, doing 1vs1 just for fun couz u could lost just 5 stats no one cares about taht . I had about 300 wins and 50 lost that was nice. Now everybody is scared. **** big stats **** hunting 40 rounds with that is enough. Bring round 11-15 back and have some fun, something totally different. I think 80% of players which are playing now dont remember this, so that would be a new experience for them, new tactics and etc.

no public gangs but still some players who were/are using rabbits some how has enought stats to kill a public gang by themselves since the begin, which brings the game back to that certain point: who is going to get banned or not.

even crew is playing now, kirk x1 ? the game is a mess, boring, dead, but still 2000 ppl/ip online same as last round and the rd before, but still you dont see ppl robbering so what is going on, log in trainning rabbits log off keep going because how there are same amount of online ppl in a round with 1 acc per player just like a round with 200 plus per player?

- some one in gang could have the duty of launching GA - memox said something like this when we were asking about gas this round, at least who launch the ga could be kicked from the gang as was in the past without dissolving the ga, but even with this small change still remains dead.

And more then ever, this is a game where who crew wants will get banned and who they dont, wont. Plz do not answer saying i believe in conspiracy, because since always this happensa and if you dont clean your house from inside, forget about outside.

*** raves is very easy to find ppl even without credts, but to be able to hit a gang alone... well well, since the begin of the round...with 1 acc only, AH HA, sry man i dont believe in santa claus ***
    Last edited by hekate1; 01-31-2012 at 06:55 AM.

A future edition should be primarily focused on the gangs. Players should making again trusted gangs and compete with others. But it must be some changes to it occurred:
    - stats from solo assault should be changed to 1% or disabled
    - gang assault should be possible if at least 10 players join
    - should be some limitations in creating and joining a gang, for example if someone made a gang, he cant join or makes another gang for 4 tc days, same situation if some joined and later left a gang.
    - there should be gang ranks, better gangs robberies should be available, when the gang reach a higher rank. Examples of criteria should be XX members, XX respect, being in top 20 or top 5 gangs at least 4 tc days, make XX gang assault. Of course when gang is dissolving, he losing his rank

Yep, Tiger have good ideas, not a long time ago, i said similar ideas to memox... And leader of gang should have a choice: more money from robbery & higher risk of get busted or less money, but lower risk ... it should depends on power of Gang members - if for example Fort Knox needs 13200 power - when in gang are people to c.a 17k power - better make second option, and when somebody have f.e 200k , risk is less also, when doing first option.

yeah good ideas TIGER i like it, especially GA minimum 10members needs to attack others, solo stats 1%, GA stats as it is but with minimum members in GA, victim of GA should get kicked out of a gang automatically, and those gangs ranks like best rob, most done robs during TC day, most won/lost GA, etc. developers should think about it. and obviously 1acc per player as it is now

EDIT: what about if gang is exist for longer and longer members are geting more and more money out of GR? example: FK first 5 TC days $1-2 mln next 5 TC days $2-3mln another 5 TC days $3-4mln and if Gangs is exist more than 15 TC days all members are geting $4-8mln? and obviously all members got to stay those all days in gang otherways all starts over again for each player that leavs a gang?
    Last edited by ForSSayT; 01-31-2012 at 04:06 PM.

hmm.. but let's see this point of view: new players, who will start TC in next edition, or play from not a long time ago, don't have trusted friends... and what's with them? of course they will try to find safe people, but it won't be easy with this ... when somebody will be bastard and it will be attack on him, all players from this gang will have to start all over again

hekate1:
    no public gangs but still some players who were/are using rabbits some how has enought stats to kill a public gang by themselves since the begin, which brings the game back to that certain point: who is going to get banned or not.

- I Agreed

T1GER:
    stats from solo assault should be changed to 1% or disabled

- i disagreed, i think 5% at 7% is good.

T1GER:
    gang assault should be possible if at least 10 players join

- Very very good idea.