Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Time Ban Please Help for memox !

Hi today I received a message after logging.

You are banned till 2012-02-28 6:00:00 p.m. for violation of rule
    Rule 2
    Banned by: memox

Click here to read more about bans

Why do I get banned? How many times I read that logs the ip on my account. I have ADSL so it could be the reason for the emergence of IP. I can prove that I ask for information adsl as I can login to your account.

Within a few days several times a credit load that is not cheap. I have credit on your account please help
    Last edited by XxZakaRuMiTaxX; 01-26-2012 at 11:51 PM.

Some admin please help me ticket !

ZDW-235938

Thread: 2 players 1 ip. What to do?

2 players 1 ip. What to do?
    I would like to ask what to do if my room8 want to start playing thecrims? We have same IP.
    memox
    Godfather
    Administrator

This round will be very limiting when it comes to playing with many accounts from the same IP. Our goal is to allow several accounts to play from the same IP without any problem but this can only be allowed when we have the proper tools in place to confirm that these accounts are not multies. I'm working on getting these tools in place so noone will be left out.
    I can trust i live in big bulding in somerset we have 150 people in here. We have here 1x adsl in 50 people. I can trust meybe somebody play in me ip and crew se this and thing i play multi. but this is no true .. please help