Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Strictly to Memmox

My ID has been just banned : 14551268. The reason of banning
    is possession more than one account what is absurd. I am asking
    what did you ban me for ?? What is the real reason. I should have asked
    this question to wenezuelo, but all he did was telling me to contact you.
    Wenezuelo was the one who has banned me, the same guy who is in touch with
    players who made a fake statement about my activity. Wenezuelo more than one has
    entered polish chat called polchat to talk with his top ranked friends. And as it seems to
    me he just made them a favor.
    I expect you to take my explanation into account and unban me as soon as possible.
    I want the unfair administrator to face the consequences of unfair ban and obvious rollback for my ID.
    Is that a way you treat players who profit you the most ? I bought lots of credits and it makes me the guy who let you expand.
    Last edited by Sycyli4no; 01-27-2012 at 01:15 AM.

Hi,

I would like to join myself into this post. My ID is: 15737347.
    Im the next one who has been unjustly banned for having more
    than one account. Just ridiculous case !

I want you to unban and talk to wenezuelo about this situation.

I got banned aswell , with no reason , could ya tell me whats wrong with you guys? I had logged on my account (id 14216956) with just my own ip , and that IP never changes.
    I quess it was just a provocation from wenezuelo side , he's just corruped admin , which beliving everyone without any proves , we never did any inlegal acts.

lol ... **** this shit. Why did u banned me? please unban me as fast as u can, because i never used multiaccounts.. thx. and can u check my ip in forum and in game. it's 100% realy. no have any accounts.... stfu

my nick oldangelold

my id 15747460
    Last edited by oldangelold; 01-27-2012 at 01:50 AM.

admi have fun. only baned noob -200k 1 ml k .. people who have 5 kkk or more play with 10 acc rabit .. they make Gang and put ga . the still 600 k 900 k per day and admin nathing do for this. i send list and log with some ga .. adm sey this my frend i dont put ba ^_^ omg .. crew make shit with THC in this round .. the not check all account. I have adsl with 35 person and i have todaj ban but i log same ip this is joke .. ^_^ meybe annonymus interested this and again make clean this site ...

however i see my friend gott banned 2.. cus unfair bann name: Zajmina id=15256454 pls unbann
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

i played in many games , and still shit happends really , even in the game corruption destroying everything , what we were buliding . Just kick that kido from staff , and dont let him doing that!

our 1 friend sleeping T1GER (id 14862119), when u wenezuelo will unban us .

ah , almost forgot , rollback money from whores and factories of drugs.
    Last edited by sobro111; 01-27-2012 at 04:11 AM.

You baned me. Why ? A tell evryting. Yo dont have proof for i play more account i have only one .. and play only this. I put to much credits and money so if you dont unban return my money ! if not you have big problem

Let me explain you something. TC Forum isn't place where we discuss ban cases, if you already sent ticket to the Support Center, please be patient and wait for an answer. We have many tickets each day, so we will answer you as soon as it its possible. This case isn't more or less important than others, so please do not double threads on forum. Every another topic about the same case will be simply deleted, and you can be punished due to spam.
    Thanks in advance!

PS. Even we don't discuss ban cases here, every Admin can post his message here, so no need to worry that this topic is closed already.