Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Ban (Rule 2)

Default Ban (Rule 2)

Hello, unfortunately I was banned, I have no computer at home, set in an Internet cafe, when I have money I try to play TheCrims and other games and some friends went to play, each one once your account and we were all banned.

I think that? injustice is not my fault anyway to play in a cyber cafe.

I hope you can help us. and as I do to unban the accounts? if that is possible of course.

thank you

We cant do that. It is not allowed this round to play with more that one acc/IP.

You have been banned until 28/02/2012 18:00:00! [GMT +1]
    Rule 2
    Banned by: memox

Click here to read more about bans

I sent an email to memox talking about it ip, and then was banned, I told you in my town has an internet that is not divided by'' ips on'' and'' yes'' MACS then was banned unfairly why do not more than one acc loguei this round, only mine, I urgently ask my unban! id: 15483275

You have NOT been banned for using the same IP, you have been banned for using more than ONE account on the same computer and having interactions between the accounts. These are the other accounts you've used:

TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I admit I was wrong, but it's my first ban, never did anything wrong, this is my first mistake, so I did kill this account , I ask that be able to unban, I promise not to err again, I just want to unban this account . id:15483275

Thank you for your attention.