Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default MeMoX UNBANN NoName

unbann noname this is bullshitt... so bullshitt! rule 2 for using different account in the same ip i dont belive this crap anymore and i know that im not only one!
    NN play fair with no cheating so make this a good choice and a good game!
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

who the **** u are to talk abt that?LOOL u are ridiculous, and I MEAN IT!!!!

unban noname ... i want my acc unban too ...

i think it's the worst rule that i have ever seen. playing in one account ? what about if some one want to transfer a credits from account to another ?

I have make a ticket in the support center and there's no answer

Ticket ID: XJW-969314

I just want to transfer my credits to the main account and i got ban !

IGN: xMyStylex

Quote Originally Posted by MAmiaa View Post
    unbann noname this is bullshitt... so bullshitt! rule 2 for using different account in the same ip i dont belive this crap anymore and i know that im not only one!
    NN play fair with no cheating so make this a good choice and a good game!
    klym then do u going to grown upp? ur retard man u come here talk with badly words think that ur cool but the only thing is that u show to ppl how retard in ur ****ing head u are wow wow im cool i swear to ppl god im good awesome... ur a pathetic idiot u always been that nobody cares what u write ur a 10 year kido who still go in the young school!
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

@^
    don't forget about forum's rules
    http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread.php?16668-Read-me!

this is all a bullshit memox no one plays with one acc.a rulle like this will end this game!if a lot of players go way its all your fault..unban my acc two because im here to play a litle not to win nothing!!!

The one account rule is here to stay. If you want to discuss your bans you should submit at ticket and we will answer as soon as we can. There are a lot of tickets now because of these bans so it will take time to answer all of them.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

First, u gotta speak english with me otherwise I wont understand u... second, u say that no one cares abt what im saying but looks like u do dickhead lol... I dont even know why im arguing with u, its pointless, u are a ****ing kid who only can say "u retard man" "u idiot" " "u pathetic" ... lol i laugh so many times abt u, u are such a joke

MAmiaa don't worry we haven't played with rabbits, and don't speak in name of us, we payed for us mistakes.