Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Ban all, delete all topics and laugh on with the players doing a parody of the game. Why Crew are idiots? Any substantive conversation and just ban everything in the ass. For ****'s worth us cred in the new edition as well as at the end so you will not be able to maintain playability of this game?

Quote Originally Posted by Piotrsaint View Post
    Ban all, delete all topics and laugh on with the players doing a parody of the game. Why Crew are idiots? Any substantive conversation and just ban everything in the ass. For ****'s worth us cred in the new edition as well as at the end so you will not be able to maintain playability of this game?
    100% true!

the best its:

1- Wenezuelo
    2- Vanessa ( VAVA ) KKK
    3- Generozo (flex)
    4- Drog ( Drogado kkk )
    5- Blueeezita :P

The best do not know , but the worst is the SH ...

Vanessa is the best for sure. At least she has a bigger interaction with the players.

make a topic with the worst admins and i will post first

no way crinul we just posted one print screen with zed making a deal with shobolanu where shobo gives information about bot in exchange of unban some of his friends ahahah Deal with devil for sure zed is the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio View Post
    Vanessa is the best for sure. At least she has a bigger interaction with the players.
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

1. Kirk
    2. Wene

(the only ones i bother speaking to and always sort any problems! )
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio View Post
    no way crinul we just posted one print screen with zed making a deal with shobolanu where shobo gives information about bot in exchange of unban some of his friends ahahah Deal with devil for sure zed is the best.
    20 th round, not any devil members. I have been involved in this...whole bot case...and "deal". That was the first and last time when I botted. I`m always honest about that.

About topic - I`v got some experience of working with crew members, in my personal opinion Mororus was the best, followed by Bluebaby.

I`v got a really bad skype logs about some of them, took from wenezuelo`s skype, I`m assuring You some are more insidious and crafty than all snakes and foxes of this world, however I`m never going to public anything or say anything more than that what I just said [wrote]. Note - thats not any kind of offence, don`t feel insulted or accused - this post is not intented to do it, it`s just my personal opinion as I told, based on observations from the past.
    Last edited by Nizari; 03-08-2012 at 03:22 AM.