Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

For god sake Nizari, dont create more trouble than u already did.
    It is enough the way it finished.

I hope that nobody else come here to provoke Nizari abt to post those things, and if u do... Be sure that u never spoke to me, or maybe u can get hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by theund3ad View Post
    for god sake nizari, dont create more trouble than u already did.

I hope that nobody else come here to provoke nizari abt to post those things, and if u do... Be sure that u never spoke to me, or maybe u can get hurt.
    you need jesus!
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnd3ad View Post

I hope that nobody else come here to provoke Nizari abt to post those things, and if u do... Be sure that u never spoke to me, or maybe u can get hurt.
    You made me feeling something like memox is talking in that reply , or something like your one of game owners
    and afraid about it and problems case , loooool

who the f**k are you?

Mido, as fair as u already know or it least I believe u should, I was extremely involved to his case and it is was what made me come here after seeing his post. Its pointless we stand this again since I already know how it's going to be finshed. I know as well how Nizari was feeling after the case, I dont wanna see he being like this again, or maybe he should not wanna feel in hell again.

Unfortunately it seems that it's further raising the curiosity of the nosy guys, what was not my intention. Imma tell u then that it was a post directed to Nizari and those who know something abt this, if u didnt got it the way it was made, so probably ur part of the nosy guys mentioned right before.

Anyway guys, probably those nosy people will come again after this post what will divert the topic, making it get locked. if this is what u want, u'll be in the right way.

ps: CrinulD3Argint ive no idea who u are as well, what make me think that it's enough to u not mind on this too.

ps: CrinulD3Argint ive no idea who u are as well, what make me think that it's enough to u not mind on this too.
    so, who are you?

1. Kirk
    2. Protectora
    3. Wene

Player doesn't need a good one, but they who care to them, who listen to them, who help them, who support them.
    Not just for several players, but all players.

Admin:
    Memox
    Last edited by Techskill; 03-10-2012 at 07:13 AM.

there's no one is perfect but the best of the worst ...

bluebaby , memox and mororus those 3 is good , but no one in crew list is perfect !

Hey, don't offtop. Just type you're favourites Admins