Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default only 1 account/ip

some days ago i send a ticket to ask if it was possible to play from the same router (not same pc) cause both me and my bother want to play each from our own computer,the answer i got was only 1 acount/ip and that we both had to play the same account. but WHY DO WE HAVE TO PLAY THE SAME ACCOUNT? we live in the same house so we ****ing have only 1 router....whats the problem with that? isnt that acceptable? are we supposed to have 2 different internet connections? plz reply

The GEX account is not banned. Please get back to me with the account you are referring to.

You CAN play with more than one account per IP, we do not prohibit that.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

i wasnt banned...my brother though was forced not to play cause in ticket with id QRK-620403 the answer i got was this:

Hello ,,

u have to know 1 rule ,, that only 1 IP per 1 user .

so if u and ur brother using 2 account @ tc ,, so u will both be banned because both of u play from same IP .

u have to play with ur brother using only 1 account .

thank u for using support center .

so memox can my brother also play from his pc? though we use same router/ip ?

Generozo must have been misinformed. We do allow more than one account per IP. What is the name of the account? I need to know in order to answer your question.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Is that possible to play with more than one , but it's possible to have connections between them ? Like friend invitations and stuff ?

You are not allowed to play with more than one account. It is technically possible to play with more than one account but it is not allowed and if we catch you then you will be banned.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Quote Originally Posted by memox View Post
    We do allow more than one account per IP.
    You are not allowed to play with more than one account. It is technically possible to play with more than one account but it is not allowed and if we catch you then you will be banned.
    I don't wanna play with two accounts.. but your point is interesting . :\

my account is GEX and my brother's Razorforfun7 but when he tried to log in i got logged out due to same ip what can we do about that?

This round only one account per IP can be logged in. Next round we will most probably increase it.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

This round only one account per IP can be logged in. Next round we will most probably increase it.
    Nice News !