Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default Delet this new shitt system!

wtf evry time i click on gang center or ship it comes a shitty loading... and it stays 3-5 min? WTF is this normale? wtf bring that shitt u had before it was much better
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

wtf does anyone have same problem???!! WTF memox if u test anything test with the good thing that brings it alive.. not shitt works like this
    this jusst makes me mad and other ppl! caus its lagging like hell! and ppl cant play in this way!

it tok u 3 week to fix the server so it would be fasst right? and clap clap u fixed it matte! but now u burnd it like hell! from top to the hell
    shitt! evry time i click on even buildings or any thing else it laggs with this shitt

im sorry about my words maybe it isnt so wonderfull but aaarrgggg.........
    Last edited by MAmiaa; 02-16-2012 at 05:51 PM.
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

Its "news" improvement. I told to Memox this system is very buggy now and he should check everything thoroughly before he update normal version - but MEMOX never listening!!!

The best is stroboscopic effect (light/dark light/dark light/dark), play 2h and your brain explodes.

i like the "loading thing" i think is more fast, and the page doesnt get "white" when u have lag

It has been tested on the beta and from the people who have tested I havent received any reports of problems (except from kipacj).

Now, kipacj, what part you mean is buggy?
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

now is a shit again! yesterday was faster... i'd rather prefer to see the loading stuff than have lag all day... after u put back the stamina bar the game has been again slow as hell.. :/

Quote Originally Posted by alessandra View Post
    now is a shit again! yesterday was faster... i'd rather prefer to see the loading stuff than have lag all day... after u put back the stamina bar the game has been again slow as hell.. :/
    agree .

100% agree , ajax sistem doenst bring us more speed, they said in beta the game is faster because there arent anyone online there to cause the lag xD