Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Do your Jobs!!

Default Do your Jobs!!

When i hunt...i keep tabs opened with all players bigger than me.And today (2 february, around 5:00 pm) i refreshed on scorpion7 (ID: 5213064), he was online, i refreshed on aly's profile(ID: 5231454) ,he was offline. I started to hunt , i entered in 2-3 whorehauses and i refreshed again on scorpion & aly's profiles.(after max 1-2 minutes since first refresh). This time , i saw +1 kill for scorpion and respect rised , but he was offline...and aly was online. Normally , one account , if is disconected, it will be offline after 10 real minutes. So, how scorpion killed someone and was offline in max 2 minutes? Because i made some tests on beta some time ago(since the rule 1acc/player) ,and i saw that, if you are conected in one account and try to log in on second account, first account is automatically disconected (offline mode).So , that is exactly what happened with scorpion and aly: Aly played on scorpion's account , he probably got jail and loged on his account. Because of that scorpion was disconected.
    Of course...i can't prouve that. But some admins can check it and will see that i'm right....but i have a feeling that no one will do anything about that. Like my previous thread where memox dont even bothered to respond. I played a lot of browser games and i was admin too...but this is the single game so corupted (thecrims= 100% true).If skype conversations aren't allowed as proofs, what possibilities do i have? to hire a lawyer or to hack into your sistem? because of those kind of irregularities hackers are ****ing tc servers...

The account only get disconected if same ip logged both accounts , i am 100% sure that nor aly or scorpion are dumbs to share their accounts via PASS W , maximum they can do its via teamviewer and no one can prove that

can you stop crying rockon ? i play clean and i make my work so good to make you and your friends hunter to cry, so, please stop write anything about me kid !

Quote Originally Posted by Flavio View Post
    The account only get disconected if same ip logged both accounts , i am 100% sure that nor aly or scorpion are dumbs to share their accounts via PASS W , maximum they can do its via teamviewer and no one can prove that
    you are totally right,

its happening me too sometimes , when i click the "log out" button my account immediately goes offline, but sometimes remains online for 10 minute... dipends , i think its a bug

I'll speak with Dev's if there is anything that can be done to make players accounts show offline as soon as they log out. If you believe players are sharing/ have multi's then send ticket to support http://support.thecrims.com/ with their ID's

When someone will answer to my ticket ?? After they milk all stats from accounts? Ticket ID: EXI-721730 . 4 days and no answer.

I've answered your ticket now.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

Can we close this now ? Is problem solved rockON ?

no...problem not solved....anyway , you can close your first topic. be carefull , maybe you crash the forum :S