Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nothing New !

I just comment it with one sentence: No Comments... Frazer you will be disappointed - Memox said that now he want to focus on TC1

There is no chance for tc 2 , while they are busy and can't done everything in tc 1 .

i will say something special simple. it wont be clear tc until all of u realise that tc just makes money for marcus. stop pay him and yessss there will be clear tc. but you won't. you are addicted...

Quote Originally Posted by fransX View Post
    i will say something special simple. it wont be clear tc until all of u realise that tc just makes money for marcus. stop pay him and yessss there will be clear tc. but you won't. you are addicted...
    now u see it? ppl are so addicted that they cant stop till they will get ban or sth... i dont belive in some ppl reaction for this game, its worst than drugs! they are close to suicide... its sad

im sure that u or ur friends will play next rounds... ;]

Quote Originally Posted by MiDO View Post
    Hi,

I have reviewed tekilaboy case and took the appropriate measures, his earlier unban was an unfortunate mistake.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Hi,

I have reviewed tekilaboy case and took the appropriate measures, his earlier unban was an unfortunate mistake.

KIRK, U BANNED ME AGAIN NOW MAKE JUSTICE!

BAN ALL PLAYER MORE THAN A ACCOUNT!

Noname Kyrsza ALL HERE IN TOP GO COME ON.

causes the rules are followed! MAKE THE JUSTICE!

Thumbs up

fransX

Its all said and done 10000000000001 % agree, i dont even like this game or enjoy playing it but i do play every single round.
    Last edited by Flavio; 02-27-2012 at 10:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tekilaboy View Post
    Hi,

KIRK, U BANNED ME AGAIN NOW MAKE JUSTICE!

BAN ALL PLAYER MORE THAN A ACCOUNT!

Noname Kyrsza ALL HERE IN TOP GO COME ON.

causes the rules are followed! MAKE THE JUSTICE!
    I think he have right at all of his word's , so make the justice !

With All The Truth I See That The Rule No.2 Is Perfect But THere`aren`t Any Way To Implement It To The Reality Cause I Can`t Imagine That Some Guy Have Reach To 300M With One Acc It`s Impossible We Have A brain OfCourse ..!
    If You Wanna To Reach To The Justice Make Every Body The Same:S
    Last edited by tecoup; 02-28-2012 at 03:37 AM.

LOOL maybe call Anonymus to ban us