Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nothing New !

Exclamation Nothing New !

Hello everybody ,

I'm playing this game since 5 year's + - and nothing new changed .

thing's still going same as people want not the fair way want and that's not changed since start till now
    i can't understand this multiple account system is for some people and some no , ?
    i can see many people who is banned since 4 ~ 5 day's ago after auto mutli hunter updated and being full ,
    and now they are unbanned , it's something about someone is unknown and other is crew friend's ! ?
    or what's going on while someone is banned for log-in over 20 id other's , and now is unbanned it's
    normally ? or he is extra special ? , if he is then let us know how can we be extra special too ,
    and we will do same as he did to get extra option's or rule's , game keeping fail and fail what' new
    that's the idea just let us know who is special and who is not to make thing's easy for us
    first example i was talked with memox he told me multi hunter wasn't full so ban was limit days and
    unban but later ban is till end of round at start of round ..

IbRaHiMoViCh id=14031271 " he is banned cus of rule 2 " and till end of round and this ban was at start too
    and kyrsza was banned for same case #2 and unbanned after 30 day tc ..
    and sycyli4no was banned for #2 and unbanned too find it out
    same with noname sharing account's with pass and just ban 30 day tc and unbanned
    and now and at least tekilaboy id=4985740 " he was banned for logging over 20 account
    from same IP and he is unbanned now " , i won't talk alot cus all ppl can see that normally and easliy
    but alot is fear to talk cus of gettin ban or afraid from crew to act against them ..
    so make for all of us same rule's or better make in the bottom of Rules word special rules
    other than which for normal ppl good luck .
    Last edited by MiDO; 02-26-2012 at 02:15 AM.

i hope we are extra special like them but iam sure Next time all Tc will be extra special im banned cus of logged 5 account's what abt someone logged 40 account and now he is unbanned i dont now where if fair >>run away I need to unban too But i think i dont have place for extra special thx 4 that mido really you say the turth
    Last edited by SimBa; 02-26-2012 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MiDO View Post
    Hello everybody ,

I'm playing this game since 5 year's + - and nothing new changed .

thing's still going same as people want not the fair way want and that's not changed since start till now
    i can't understand this multiple account system is for some people and some no , ?
    i can see many people who is banned since 4 ~ 5 day's ago after auto mutli hunter updated and being full ,
    and now they are unbanned , it's something about someone is unknown and other is crew friend's ! ?
    or what's going on while someone is banned for log-in over 20 id other's , and now is unbanned it's
    normally ? or he is extra special ? , if he is then let us know how can we be extra special too ,
    and we will do same as he did to get extra option's or rule's , game keeping fail and fail what' new
    that's the idea just let us know who is special and who is not to make thing's easy for us
    first example i was talked with memox he told me multi hunter wasn't full so ban was limit days and
    unban but later ban is till end of round at start of round ..

IbRaHiMoViCh id=14031271 " he is banned cus of rule 2 " and till end of round and this ban was at start too
    and kyrsza was banned for same case #2 and unbanned after 30 day tc ..
    and sycyli4no was banned for #2 and unbanned too find it out
    same with noname sharing account's with pass and just ban 30 day tc and unbanned
    and now and at least tekilaboy id=4985740 " he was banned for logging over 20 account
    from same IP and he is unbanned now " , i won't talk alot cus all ppl can see that normally and easliy
    but alot is fear to talk cus of gettin ban or afraid from crew to act against them ..
    so make for all of us same rule's or better make in the bottom of Rules word special rules
    other than which for normal ppl good luck .
    Memox benefited the players had more respect, and those who were banished by the same rules and were not unban why?

I agree!! Why somebody should have some advantages against other players...
    for example why smakkino was banned permanently because his friend only connected from same IP(no stats sharing or something like that) and no noname was sharing his password and was banned only for 30 days only because his CO has friends in crew.

All players should have the same rules and fines. Doesn't matter how many good friends they have in crew.
    If you never failed you never lived.

Memox Really you make a good game with Good rules But you forget what is fair mean >> So we need fair Cuz we like this game

memox must be given an explicit response to what is happening this cuz the pp not trust crims more much like first pls check it now

Cuz the fair in vacation

so Cuz they more Useful 4 game they Unban oky next round i will use 500000 cred and open 50 account you can unban me >?
    Last edited by InoWay0uT; 02-26-2012 at 07:52 AM.

im too lazy to read it all , so , i will say hello n bye

no one would try to answer me ! ?

MIDO is right There are many injustices in game

I think they should start again work on TC2.

We need something new
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]