Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urgent problem

Default Urgent problem

somebody help me...i can't enter thecrims ....the page is loading and loading till it says that "this page is not avaible" and it's not my internet connection because others can enter...please check my ip "188.173.169.26" and solve my problem

bump please help

Someone can answer me why i dont have creds in the crims beta ? I AM DEAD and I WANT ROOB MSM But I CANT BUY CREDS You cant buy credits on the beta version

I WANT ROOB I WANT CREDS I WANT HELP I AM HERE LIKE 30 MINUTS AND NO ONE ANSWER ME PFF I WILL STOP PLAY THE CRIMS PEOPLE NEED SUPPORT ;( AND NOBODY HELP ... THAT SUCKS ....
    MY NICK MRWEED TOP 18 INTER TOP 1 PORTUGAL ID : 1469826 IS NOT FAIR CUZ I CREATED ACCOUNT LAST DAY ... AND SOME PLAYERS HAVE 4500 CREDS ONLY CUZ THEY PLAY AT 1 YEAR WHIT THE SAME ACCOUNT --.- .|. now i am lossing very time all people in beta are roobing they will start roob GB AND ME IN HOISPITAL 4 HOURS IN REAL LIFE PFF

dude , gtfo my topic, here i can't connect ....please help me as fast as you can ...memoxxxxx

buuump , help

Maybe your antivirus or windows firewall is blocking TheCrims? Your IP isn't banned, you would've gotten a message were this the case. If everyone can enter, and you can't, then I'm afraid the issue is on your side. Try with another browser maybe? Reset your router and see if the problem still persists?
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

it's not from my side because i could play thecrims till last night when i tryed to log in with my account and after i writed my name and my password i pressed enter and the button blocked inside and somehow i pressed enter a lot of times (around 20 times in 2 seconds i think)...and i think your server thought this was a spam or flood or i dont know to call it and blocked my acces to thecrims...but this was a honest mistake ...its my keybord fault...
    i restarted my windows and its not working but when i enter from a proxy it works...please check another time...from my side...i don't know what to do

and i am writing here from a proxy server...i cant ever enter here on forum , or on thecrims beta....

Quote Originally Posted by nitrored View Post
    and i am writing here from a proxy server...i cant ever enter here on forum , or on thecrims beta....
    Problem is that neither your account nor your IP are blocked on our side. I cleared login lock on your account right now, but I guess it would be helpfull with login problem, not with opening TC site. Check if anything changed anyway.

yes, the problem is still there...i cant enter the site...its loading like 2 minutes and then it says that "this page is not avaible right now " ... and the problem is from ip not from account because i tried to log in from another computer with my account and it worked