Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Urgent Problem

Default Urgent Problem

somebody help me...i can't enter thecrims ....the page is loading and loading till it says that "this page is not avaible" and it's not my internet connection because others can enter...please check my ip "188.173.169.26" and solve my problem...it's not from my side because i could play thecrims till last night when i tryed to log in with my account and after i writed my name and my password i pressed enter and the button blocked inside and somehow i pressed enter a lot of times (around 20 times in 2 seconds i think)...and i think your server thought this was a spam or flood or i dont know to call it and blocked my acces to thecrims...but this was a honest mistake ...its my keybord fault...
    i restarted my windows and its not working but when i enter from a proxy it works...please check another time...from my side...i don't know what to do...and i am writing here from a proxy server...i cant ever enter here on forum , or on thecrims beta...

Please submit your ticket on Support , it will be replied a.s.a.p

Quote Originally Posted by nitrored View Post
    somebody help me...i can't enter thecrims ....the page is loading and loading till it says that "this page is not avaible" and it's not my internet connection because others can enter...please check my ip "188.173.169.26" and solve my problem...it's not from my side because i could play thecrims till last night when i tryed to log in with my account and after i writed my name and my password i pressed enter and the button blocked inside and somehow i pressed enter a lot of times (around 20 times in 2 seconds i think)...and i think your server thought this was a spam or flood or i dont know to call it and blocked my acces to thecrims...but this was a honest mistake ...its my keybord fault...
    i restarted my windows and its not working but when i enter from a proxy it works...please check another time...from my side...i don't know what to do...and i am writing here from a proxy server...i cant ever enter here on forum , or on thecrims beta...
    Did you try change your browser ??

Quote Originally Posted by Tzily View Post
    Please submit your ticket on Support , it will be replied a.s.a.p
    Tzily you should try to help him not to send him to support center and wait for another moderator to answer him, if you don't know how to help him isn't useful make his life hard, and let someone who is competent help him.

Problem would've been sold faster by upper moderators , I don't know if he has IP ban or stuff like that related , that's why I suggested Support Center.

And check if something is blocking you , until and upper admin checks your ip

@Vash : your help is appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by nitrored View Post
    The problem is most likely on your computer. Try another browser as suggested. If we ban an IP you will still be able to see the login page but not be able to login.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I've traced and found that your IP was blocked due to excessive behavior. It has been unblocked now again within the next 30 min.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

thx memox