Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Default 1000 CREDITS ARE NOW 3000 MEMOX, but you sleep

Someone of your admins banned xaris with no reason as you said, Her name is vanessa.

You unbanned him coz you saw no reason for ban (and 100 euros in your bank account from his credits).

You made a good post "your ban seems to without reason. i will investigate and i will act."

You never acted.

Every vanesa can ban every xaris without reason.

Your answer is just sorry.

We tasted many sorries.

Now we are bored.

No mores sorries memox,

ACT

ps:if u dont act this time these 3k credits that u gained this round from me-xaris-oOaRisOo, dont expect them next round, dont expect them never. you clients are disgushed

3k credits...Human stupidity dont have limit and they want more!
    Last edited by Icek91; 02-27-2012 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fransX View Post
    Someone of your admins banned xaris with no reason as you said, Her name is vanessa.

You unbanned him coz you saw no reason for ban (and 100 euros in your bank account from his credits).

You made a good post "your ban seems to without reason. i will investigate and i will act."

You never acted.

Every vanesa can ban every xaris without reason.

Your answer is just sorry.

We tasted many sorries.

Now we are bored.

No mores sorries memox,

ACT

ps:if u dont act this time these 3k credits that u gained this round from me-xaris-oOaRisOo, dont expect them next round, dont expect them never. you clients are disgushed
    Hi,

I discussed the ban with Vanessa and xaris was unbanned because the ban was wrong. He was banned for logging in via a mobile operator IP (you have logged in via the same IP yourself). It is clear that it is a shared IP. IP alone is no reason to get banned. I see nothing wrong in this unban.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center