Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default ban again same sytuatio please answer

Użytkownik jest zbanowany za złamanie regulaminu w pkt Rule 2. You are not allowed to play with more than one account. You have been caught using these accounts: 5440204,1854102,14869924,15761501,14054355,14851 sory i have again ban for same sytuattion again i tell u i dont use more acc only one name nik dzimi4fun id=1854102 please check again this is stupid system

You are a rabbit.Easy in banned Memox for you!

Hello.Admins will look into it , please be patient

u are stupid im not rabit i play from 2005 . for admins> please check my ip not included in any other account of the ip and I can not take responsibility for one's friends. not going to ask them whether they use rabbits. We all say that they are playing well.I hope that the administrators (and staff TC) think seriously about the subject

Your account has been rechecked and it is now clear that it was a mistake to unban your account. We dont ban only because of IP as I've said many times before. We always look into more factors before banning. But since you mention IP there are logins from the same IP with big similarities. If you want more details about the ban you must submit a ticket to Abuse Complaints in the support center since it is not appropriate to give out account information in the forum.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

ok i submit a ticet ubmit a Ticket

Your ticket has been submitted to our Department successfully. One of our support personnel will get back to you with more information shortly.

T

Ticket Information
    Ticket ID: KEY-790955
    Department: Abuse - Complaints only
    Full Name: michal barczak
    Email: [email protected]
    Priority: Critical
    Last edited by dzimi4fun; 02-29-2012 at 11:11 AM.

stilll I'm waiting for the answer

Ticket will be answered as soon as possible Please be patient , we are dealing with many issues and tickets and the moment

Thank you for your understanding.

I have answered your ticket.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

ok memox is u decysion ; start new round good fun thx