Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

There must be another way to fix these problems. More pleasent for others, for the most of people. Why not make 5minutes for people to get their invests back, sell drugs or what ever they have and only option to get into gang and also a opportunity for gnsgu. Maybe let to login for people only from top 500 or something like that so servers could handle it for a few minutes.
    And for all others, why you just complain? It's not crews fault, there are only few people who is sitting there now and trying to fix this. You could atleast help them by throwing few ideas how to fix this situation...

Maybe we should use medal (midalj) that i made.

Unfinished Round = Unfinished Medal = ROOOOOXXXXX idea!!!!
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

Cool idea Frazer. That's what I was talking about... If players will gather and try to help crew it will be better for all of us.

AHAHAH

Crews Members are funny Kirk why you dont say the true to all people ? YOU HELP TEAM NONAME TO WIN IS HARD TO SAY ? YOU BAN PETELEKO WHY ? and Misq ? pff

Bugs ? Memox FIX THAT ONCE AGAIN CUZ ALL ROUNDS YOU SAY YOU WILL FIX THE PROBLEMS WHIT THE SERVERS AND NEVER MORE .. i Dont enter in any Top Gang But i think this unfair to all people have joobs and school they not go to have a ****ing medal in porfil and they dont have cuz some bugs are **** the game and now ? i see in facebook round 54 is end ? AHAHAH funny STOP corruption and make a game FAIR cuz you memox you win money so make a game good to us to and WHIT NO CORRUPTION

Quote Originally Posted by mrweed View Post
    AHAHAH

Crews Members are funny Kirk why you dont say the true to all people ? YOU HELP TEAM NONAME TO WIN IS HARD TO SAY ? YOU BAN PETELEKO WHY ? and Misq ? pff

Bugs ? Memox FIX THAT ONCE AGAIN CUZ ALL ROUNDS YOU SAY YOU WILL FIX THE PROBLEMS WHIT THE SERVERS AND NEVER MORE .. i Dont enter in any Top Gang But i think this unfair to all people have joobs and school they not go to have a ****ing medal in porfil and they dont have cuz some bugs are **** the game and now ? i see in facebook round 54 is end ? AHAHAH funny STOP corruption and make a game FAIR cuz you memox you win money so make a game good to us to and WHIT NO CORRUPTION
    only kirk is in this crew? why so sure that kirk banned all? there`s so many members in crew

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    And if we start the game again on Saturday, besides all those issues, we'll have even more top changes, since talks will be made between teams to procure and donate more skill.

Whatever we do, someone will be unhappy. Add on top of that the wait time until Saturday, and the delay of round 55, and we get a very unpleasant picture.
    Kirk i understand what you say 100% but please try to understand my point of view too. When something is interrupted due to technical reasons it continues when the technical problems have been solved. That's the only fair solution.

I will give another example: if a football match stops at 75' minute because of snow, after 2-3 or 7 days this match will start from 75 minute and end in 90 minutes as it was planned.

Simple.

Quote Originally Posted by fransX View Post
    Kirk i understand what you say 100% but please try to understand my point of view too. When something is interrupted due to technical reasons it continues when the technical problems have been solved. That's the only fair solution.

I will give another example: if a football match stops at 75' minute because of snow, after 2-3 or 7 days this match will start from 75 minute and end in 90 minutes as it was planned.

Simple.
    You are mistaken. In football the time only stops at the end of the first half and at the end of the match. In the worst case scenario (if it's stopped because of the snow) they just add the additional time lost to the 90 minutes.
    TheCrims.com Crew

I ahah forget that but when the crims round 55 will start again ? and about beta ? all people are waiting the game ... to Open -.- KIRK do someting fast -.-

thats exactly what i say shb, it never ends in 75 minutes

You are mistaken. In football the time only stops at the end of the first half and at the end of the match. In the worst case scenario (if it's stopped because of the snow) they just add the additional time lost to the 90 minutes.

NO Af One player die in the game the match over..