Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New round on Beta?!?

Why has a new round started on Beta?

I thought it would be 400 tc days? What's going on?

Some updates took place , new round started , beta will be the image for the next round on main.Keep a close eye on both.

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Tzily View Post
    Some updates took place , new round started , beta will be the image for the next round on main.Keep a close eye on both.

Regards

Seriously? How much warning were we given? Was any warning given that beta round was going to end? Is this round going to end abruptly. I spend a lot of time on tc and beta and I don't appreciate the continual waste of time that TC is causing.

Default The beta

Make the crims BETA online memox -.- AND UNBANN DAYJOKER

Since we have some technical difficulties , beta and main are closed until tomorrow Check Kirk's announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by MrJoshMcKay View Post
    Seriously? How much warning were we given? Was any warning given that beta round was going to end? Is this round going to end abruptly. I spend a lot of time on tc and beta and I don't appreciate the continual waste of time that TC is causing.
    In any games BETA servers can end anytime, that's why they are called BETA. We apreciate your time spent in BETA, but that server is used to find bugs for the new round to come, not to be played for top5.
    TheCrims.com Crew

Quote Originally Posted by shb View Post
    In any games BETA servers can end anytime, that's why they are called BETA. We apreciate your time spent in BETA, but that server is used to find bugs for the new round to come, not to be played for top5.
    we are not stupid if u think that? we know what word means beta & thecrims
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

Quote Originally Posted by MAmiaa View Post
    we are not stupid if u think that? we know what word means beta & thecrims
    Some people don't know the difference between beta and live.

Stop stalking the new mods and trying to find faults with their posts your just making yourself look stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Protectora View Post
    Some people don't know the difference between beta and live.

Stop stalking the new mods and trying to find faults with their posts your just making yourself look stupid
    excus me ... im not making my self stupid evry one knows what beta is and what tc is...
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

The guy I quoted seems like he didn't know the difference, I just explained it to him. Please mind your business from now on.
    TheCrims.com Crew