Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Default A question about shb

I just saw that shb closed this thread: http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread.php?27226-Round-54 and i wonder why.

Everybody in TC knew that the round was scheduled to finish at day 185 00:00 (as the most of the rounds in TC history). But it did not happen like that. So we have the right to protest for this because we spent our time and money in the game and we want a real end in the time it was scheduled. What happened today it is like watching a football match and the referee stops it at minute 75' because he feels sick.

So according shb we cant even protest about things that are not our fault, and are 100% game's fault.

Do you respect your clients even a little?

Ive already questioned the same about another topic to one of the admins on skype.

Why close a topic where there is going to be discussion, and not B.S
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

The difficult issues are not talking.
    It is important that the sale of cred goes full steam.
    A bank account is becoming sated.

That topic was a spam topic, he just posted 3 letters... If you want to complain you have every right, but do it properly and with a decent language.
    TheCrims.com Crew

http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...919#post219919

he close this 2..
    i sayd i should earn a pink medal he told he u shouldnt?
    wtf is this ?

WHO THE HELL DO HE THINK HE IS DEVELOPMENT..

shb= u should respect client like fransx says.. and u should care about our opion and stop bullshitting to me caus im the man that finds bugg! i make ur silly work for nothing i have done this 30 round and i gott a silly red medal thats it!

ur jusst a new crew and respect ppl around here and help ppl around here if they even have FAIL answer or whatever it is u should do it caus its ur work! if im wrong pls kirk or protectora can tell me if im wrong?

and if i report sumthing if may be or may not be bugg u should respect me for posting it !
    and not ignoring it!

protectora says= MAmiaa stop stalking the new crew= Miss. Protectora i respect ur crew community ur work but this i dont respect maybe u can see it why...i respect the other new crew caus hes not like this dude! caus HES DEVELOPER! (DREAM BOY)
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

I lost my faith in this game. I played VERY hard, spend lot of time playing this game and only for top GG medal... And now this, Devil win 'cause of servers fault. Lot of people will leave game 'cause of this. Also, Peteleko showed me few times what stats he was earning and I really doubt that his so called 'new created rabbits via proxy' had so many stats that he earned 5k stats per kill. You think Peteleko made 100 acc and upped them like 50k stats each? Hahaha... I heard about TC corruption but this... this is beyond everything! Good bye thecrims, never back again!

Mamiaa, let me ask you a question. Why should I respect someone that doesn't show any kind of respect for me? Show respect first if you want to be respected.
    Up untill now I respected everyone, even if they insulted me, but I don't think I deserve such treatment.
    I know you are mad because I was allowed to win top Spain and your friend, Bytedevil, didn't win it but you don't seem to understand that I worked my ass off day and night to be in this position.
    Even if I'm new in the crew it doesn't mean you can trash me around as you wish!
    TheCrims.com Crew

4x same language moderator/crew member nothing anymore. if i was a developer i should take coder guys. i think this game dont need topic opener/closer moderators.

Shb is just trying to keep the forum posts from going offtopic or get out of control. I know people are nervous, it has been a terrible round end for us too, nothing much we could've done about it.

But guys, please, don't abuse or insult our crew members. You have the right to be angry, but not the right to be rude. Mamiaa, I'm starting to loose my patience here, and it's not good for your health (to be read - account). Don't pick on the forum mods, just because they are new. Or you will deal with me, better said, I'll deal with you.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Kirk, so this round have ended and Devil won top gg medal? Can you please confirm this?