Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

So dont give medal for gang to anyone, take all invest from all account (refresh the ranking because now it still wrong) and close this round and pray that the same situation will no repeat in the next edition.

same with tzily , both idiots hanging around the forum...

Quote Originally Posted by mrweed View Post
    AHAHAH

Crews Members are funny Kirk why you dont say the true to all people ? YOU HELP TEAM NONAME TO WIN IS HARD TO SAY ? YOU BAN PETELEKO WHY ? and Misq ? pff
    This will be my only post regarding this matter. I haven't helped NoName, or any other team in this game. Not this round, and not in almost 6 years since I'm an administrator of this game. Peteleko was investigated by a team comprised of 3 Crew members, and the ban was validated by Protectora and memox. I was part of the team that decided the 6 days ban sanction on NoName this round. Do you say I helped them just because I'm Romanian? If so I should've helped every Romanian team that ever won, Furor, Ra etc.

Baseless accusations and empty words will be met with a swift ban, no warning given.

Regarding the medals and gangs situation, we've come up with a new solution which will be announced shortly.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Fransx if you still hope to win top 1 respect with katalikas i have to tell you that is impossible because the round is done . It wasnt fair for me to extend this round again because you all saw my respect and i dont buy stats like your team

They cant delay the round because delay = loose money , and we are the dumbĀ“s who keep playing and being victim of injustice round after round , i dont mean just this round ... i remember round 50 comedy too and alot of other rounds. and justice its a word that doesnt exist in this game.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNameTBF View Post
    Fransx if you still hope to win top 1 respect with katalikas i have to tell you that is impossible because the round is done . It wasnt fair for me to extend this round again because you all saw my respect and i dont buy stats like your team
    the round is not done, it ended 1 hour before the scheduled time.

I don't know why crew thought that ending this round was a best decision. You have to face and deal with problems, not ignore them... That's why people are so pissed off...

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    This will be my only post regarding this matter. I haven't helped NoName, or any other team in this game. Not this round, and not in almost 6 years since I'm an administrator of this game. Peteleko was investigated by a team comprised of 3 Crew members, and the ban was validated by Protectora and memox. I was part of the team that decided the 6 days ban sanction on NoName this round. Do you say I helped them just because I'm Romanian? If so I should've helped every Romanian team that ever won, Furor, Ra etc.

Baseless accusations and empty words will be met with a swift ban, no warning given.

Regarding the medals and gangs situation, we've come up with a new solution which will be announced shortly.
    You are saying that Katalikas was buying stats? Are you *uckin' kidding me? One of your team members wrote to me if I have/know where to buy stats for you.

I think it also should not give medal gang to nobody..

any one can tell me and tell the people when the crims normal round 55 will start plz ?