Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

We have discussed this internally, at the moment the round has ended. We had two choices:

1. Leave the game as it was, and face some complaints from players who rightfully didn't join their desired gangs.
    2. Choose a proposed time of Saturday (3rd March), extend the round with 30 minutes, delay the next round, and face the complaints of everyone else.

From two evils, we had to choose the lesser one.

Sorry for everything.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Some complaints? I don't think crew realise that they've just lost a lot of players... Have you even thought about not giving gang medal at all, or for example read top gangs list, count respect..? Have these options been considered by crew?
    Last edited by DieforLeader; 02-28-2012 at 09:52 PM.

You can't count respect of players not invited yet, and there were some with pending invitations, and some who weren't having invites sent to them yet.

So anyway, some sides would consider themselves unfairly treated.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    We have discussed this internally, at the moment the round has ended. We had two choices:

1. Leave the game as it was, and face some complaints from players who rightfully didn't join their desired gangs.
    2. Choose a proposed time of Saturday (3rd March), extend the round with 30 minutes, delay the next round, and face the complaints of everyone else.

From two evils, we had to choose the lesser one.

Sorry for everything.
    With all my respect the problem is not only desired gangs kirk, the problem is much bigger and affects all games parameters... i have 2 examples:

1) "*TBF Scorpion7: i`ll need to make some kills, i`m top 3 and gngsu can make more, can u add me to kill you please, or you can have some friends,you can tell them, please help me"
    With this decision you are unfair to XxGNSGUxX. You never left him the chance to try for his medal.

2) When the round ended yesterday the top 5 was: Noname- katalikas- sycyliano-crimasters-egyptionstars, today with 5 real minutes on the top5 changed : Noname-katalikas- sycyliano-kyrsza-crimasters.
    So you can imagine that if you left the game finish normally it could have chaotic changes to winners.

ps: for the gangs it is funny to say something as long as i see two FiL in the top6 :P

And if we start the game again on Saturday, besides all those issues, we'll have even more top changes, since talks will be made between teams to procure and donate more skill.

Whatever we do, someone will be unhappy. Add on top of that the wait time until Saturday, and the delay of round 55, and we get a very unpleasant picture.

So what is problem to block assault page, give us only bank, friends and gang. Its simple. << no transfer, no make kills, only take invest and make gang.

And also, you think that medal is just a medal? Well it's not. It's more then just a medal, it's about remembering it after. To get that nostalgia, you were there, you played hard, you won. You have a medal, a proof that your gang that round was the best...
    Last edited by DieforLeader; 02-28-2012 at 10:11 PM.

We're discussing the medal issue right now, we hope to come up with a solution soon.

the medal gang sucks ! im happy with top 2 gang no rollback

And remember, no one is perfect, mistake is normal. But it depends on you as a decent remedy this problem. Give the guarantee that the same will not be in 55 round if you now dont (can't) solw this?