Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Some players help you... you make me laugh, you bought stats, this is serious breaching, we had some logs not every day, only 1-2 minuts, so don't come here now and start saying bullshits you and others who are saying crew helped us, because I want remeber to all, IN CREW ISN'T ONLY SERBAN/KIRK so they could help us, Im sure that if someone helped us wasn't anymore in crew.

I really can not understand what is happening here.. there was a round completely ****ed up for the 99% of the players and you are discussing again about Noname and KatalikasN1. Who cares? Why dont you respect other players?

Yeees the small ones.. the n00bs as you see them... They had not the chance to win a round or to be at top5 but they spent credits just because they were hoping they can take a medal as members of the top gang. They did but this game does not respect them and the least i would hope from a top player like you consider yourself vash is to understand them and of course to fight for them.

I would say the same about amex (even he is my friend) but he does not write only about the top. He cares about many other issues.

Wake up... this game is not only for top1-2.. is for all

ps: And at least if you dont respect n00bs coz you feel you are greater than them, respect vesim & mido who lost their time just trying to win top gang. And no, nobody can say that vesim or mido are noobs.
    Last edited by fransX; 03-01-2012 at 02:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fransX View Post
    respect vesim & mido who lost their time just trying to win top gang. And no, nobody can say that vesim or mido are noobs.
    ooooo, they lost time? really? how much time? 1 hour at the end of the round? cuz i didnt see so much the gang during the round, trying help "loial members" with robs

And no, nobody can say that vesim or mido are noobs.
    sure they are not noobs, they are just "hungry" to win a pathetic green medal in the last hour of the round

I really can not understand what is happening here.. there was a round completely ****ed up for the 99% of the players and you are discussing again about Noname and KatalikasN1. Who cares? Why dont you respect other players?

Yeees the small ones.. the n00bs as you see them... They had not the chance to win a round or to be at top5 but they spent credits just because they were hoping they can take a medal as members of the top gang. They did but this game does not respect them and the least i would hope from a top player like you consider yourself vash is to understand them and of course to fight for them.

I would say the same about amex (even he is my friend) but he does not write only about the top. He cares about many other issues.

Wake up... this game is not only for top1-2.. is for all

ps: And at least if you dont respect n00bs coz you feel you are greater than them, respect vesim & mido who lost their time just trying to win top gang. And no, nobody can say that vesim or mido are noobs.
    do you care about n00bs ? mido and vesim care and respect n00bs ? NO , THEY INVITE IN GANGS ONLY TOP PLAYERS WITH MUCH RESPECT !!! WAKE UP

This game has damaged since 20 rounds ago.. corrupt admin, system down, lack of service to customer.. everything seems wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNameTBF View Post
    do you care about n00bs ? mido and vesim care and respect n00bs ? NO , THEY INVITE IN GANGS ONLY TOP PLAYERS WITH MUCH RESPECT !!! WAKE UP
    my personal opinion based on my round 54 :

i think mido is one of top player who care and respect n00bs (i'm n00bs). He gave place for me for rob, even he didnt know me well. Who am i? Just a n00bs with small respect. I think its about 100k-150k that first time he accepted me.
    Some of top players also give respect on n00bs, but MOST of them dont.

Quote Originally Posted by XXxMoMoOoTxXX View Post
    my personal opinion based on my round 54 :

i think mido is one of top player who care and respect n00bs (i'm n00bs). He gave place for me for rob, even he didnt know me well. Who am i? Just a n00bs with small respect. I think its about 100k-150k that first time he accepted me.
    Some of top players also give respect on n00bs, but MOST of them dont.
    almost i cry

Quote Originally Posted by CrinulD3Argint View Post
    almost i cry
    ahahah.. this is the cruel reality I, as n00bs, should face to. Its crims, life of criminal. So, its understandable to see the arrogant more than the kind.

I would like to say something like no one start to play TC as a prof and beated all other
    all started to learn once by once or get known from them friend's if they have already
    and about top gang case , if i care about big respect's and this stuff , so why i didn't made
    what you want when you asked about scorpion to be leader and gang name bla bla
    and i refused that cus not someone will rule 75 other person to make what he want
    also i don't care about anybody talk cus i know what im doing , also i try to help ppl
    as i can , not to be arrogant thinking im a god in online game , good luck
    Last edited by MiDO; 03-08-2012 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MiDO View Post
    I would like to say something like no one start to play TC as a prof and beated all other
    all started to learn once by once or get known from them friend's if they have already
    and about top gang case , if i care about big respect's and this stuff , so why i didn't made
    what you want when you asked about scorpion to be leader and gang name bla bla
    and i refused that cus not someone will rule 75 other person to make what he want
    also i don't care about anybody talk cus i know what im doing , also i try to help ppl
    as i can , not to be arrogant thinking im a god in online game , good luck
    Ohhh suddenly you become angel MiDO?
    Make me laugh.
    but good.. at least you learn something
    ironic.