Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Finish 54 round - only for Memox

Ok, round is "finish". So Memox come here and explain us (your customer) why I can't finish this round. Explain me, why I bought your credits, and on the last time I cant take invest, cant joint to gang and finish round.

Explain this to me, dont write short info for children on facebook, but write it on your official forum.

You wrote:

Technicians are replacing the failing harddrives on the database server. No data has been lost.

So tell us, your customer, if you repair all why you dont let us finish round?

You write (improve) news on next 55 round, but you dont have time to repair server and let us to finish before round?

What do you expect?

And for moderators (especialy for shb). What call you flame? That players want to gamers demand justice and answers to basic questions. Why you close important topic? What are you doing here at all man?

So Memox, write me why I lost my credits the whole edition for nothing. We dont need much time, run this game for 30 minutes and let us to finish everything!!!

You will have your credits spent last week refunded.

As we said, we are really sorry for this, we didn't want this to happen. We would have loved a smooth round end just as you would, but it was a string of bad accidents that happened, which were not our fault, or were we in a position to immediately fix.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post

As we said, we are really sorry for this, we didn't want this to happen. We would have loved a smooth round end just as you would, but it was a string of bad accidents that happened, which were not our fault, or were we in a position to immediately fix.
    is it possible u can giv tomorro +30 min? so ppl can join theyr gangs
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

Kirk but why turn credits just from last week. I played from all round, robb, make ship, invest and in the end I cant take my invest? My respect in nothing, I waste 1,5 month. Dont you understand this situation? Some team play for respect to make gang on the last.

Who in this way treats its customers?

You wrote:
    1. Leave the game as it was, and face some complaints from players who rightfully didn't join their desired gangs.
    2. Choose a proposed time of Saturday (3rd March), extend the round with 30 minutes, delay the next round, and face the complaints of everyone else.

Only second option allows you to save face.

tzily shut up you are new gay in crew............thats closed this is not our folt about server broken.....we dont end this round and we hope all crew do something that all people can join us gang...or maybe how kirk was coruuption??? how kirk banned all an make NN and his team win .... good one kirk )) you are the best crew!!!NoName now can lick your ass ))

any proof in what u say? or u can get ban too for acuse admin and players for nothing?

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk View Post
    Sorry kirk but after what i read i have to do again the devil's advocate..

The round lasts 6 weeks so hypothetically a player can make invest about 45 times (45*5 = 225 credits). If at the end he can't collect his invest and you pay him back with only last week's credits (7*5= 35 credits) he completely looses the 225-35 = 190 other credits he had spent for invest.

That does not sound fair to me.

ps: And i will say it again, the only solution if you real respect the players is to finish the round with all features on.

Hello everyone,
    I see that we have really big fight: in the game and outside the game. It's a free forum for all players, so I would like to express my opinion and keep open the discussion, because only that can help solve the problems and make the game more enjoyable for everyone.
    I agree with fransX.
    I think first big mistake was to put in the game so many news/updates without testing them before. You promised faster and funniest game for players. And what we had? Slowest servers in all 50rounds... gang robberies bugs... and terrible the end of round with server crash... + some other problems. It's already many reasons to hate the round. But this is not the end.
    Let's pass to another bigger problem that exist all rounds. CHEATERS!
    Dev..s made the rule, players should except the rule or don't play. If players break the rule BAN them. Why leave most small players banned with permanently ban and giving only few days ban for "special" players. That's right I mean Noname team(also other top team who was banned). How dev..s trying to make the game clear if they let for cheaters win the round... Who cares about small players, when you let to win the round for cheaters. These teams should finish round banned and like losers, not like the winners. Every intelligent player can understand how big advantages they took in the first round days. What is the point to ban player account for 1 week if hookers still giving you the max profit and you keep working on your skills? They won only by breaking rules and taking an advantage. However it's also not normal to see playing game admin together.

Memox, If you want to see normal game at first make the game fair for players... every game at first should have humanity, nobody likes playing against cheaters/bots/admins, and you can never win against them.

So best congrats for the winners, but biggest congrats goes for real players, they are real winners in real game - real life!

//Regards,
    amex
    If you never failed you never lived.

Quote Originally Posted by amex View Post
    Why leave most small players banned with permanently ban and giving only few days ban for "special" players. That's right I mean Noname team(also other top team who was banned). How dev..s trying to make the game clear if they let for cheaters win the round... Who cares about small players, when you let to win the round for cheaters. These teams should finish round banned and like losers, not like the winners. Every intelligent player can understand how big advantages they took in the first round days.
    Im sure you are angry because this is the second time you loose in front of NoName, but you have made a mistake, we never cheat, our ban wasn't for rule 2,4,5,6 or 10 so we aren't cheaters like you said, we took ban for rule 3, sharing rule until this round the ban for was 2-3 real days now was a week.
    If you realy want speak about cheaters how about you, how much stats you have bought ? Bigotti who sold his stats to McLarenNr1 (member of your team), rockon, and many others players who have dirty stats or were banned for rule 2 ?
    S T O P make spam this forum as you are the victim.

You are wrong. I am not angry for anything. I am happy that I had some time to play another round together with my friends and also I am happy that we have finished another round. After unban it wasn't a secret that nobody has chance to take NN after first time they took profit. So I am happy that my friends wanted to fight till the end and where was some other players that wanted to help us too.

About sharing your account with another players is the same thing as play with rabbits. No different. So it's no different witch rule you are breaking. You are not playing fair. I understand if player get temporary ban for insulting, but sorry not for these things.

It's not a spam and nobody crying here. It's open discussion for everyone.
    If you never failed you never lived.