Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gang

you had the chance to kill who ??? the swedish gang or what ??? (rofl) OMg another one xD VESIM wake up dude )

Quote Originally Posted by wearethechampion View Post
    we had the opportunity to kill your gang xD - hahahahahaha everyone had 2 minutes, we won because we waited like the our gang members. we are not idiot to sell our members for a dream. 2 minutes yours ve been invited 50 members we ve been invited 48 members, your corrupts were faster than us but we made 2x of yours. please do not tell me we can, we would, we tryed something like this.
    u had like 400kk skill to kill our gang? hmmm cuz only NN had 175kk

i think u are on drugs

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze57 View Post
    Who you call camel, camel? Show me your topgg medals Anyway i dont see where you made something for nn so we dont have nothing to talk about

If the servers worked properly for more time maybe katalikas could make more and beat you well, for me its empty victory anyway
    i dont understand u blaze whats ur point dude?

why do u have to talk about others?

legionaru
    bebynho
    f1rst
    TBF
    and maybe 3 more players in the team...

the meaning is that... if u have a DEBIL top gg or a nWo top gg medal it doesnt mean ur better than him?
    i dont understand u ur crying here for losst top gg medal .. **** the medal think about the THECRIMS... maybe this is the end of thecrims website?!
    maybe u should care about that?

U TALK ABOUT KATALIKASN1 TEAM

100% sure they wont catch top 1 world
    100% sure even if they had more time they couldnt make it...
    100% sure that NoName had more stats to make!
    100% sure theyr place is top 2 & top 3

im not spaming here i dont giv a shitt who wonn in this round

cus i didnt winn! if i could winn i would be interes and splitt the shitt out!

DONT HATE THE PLAYER... HATE THE GAME!
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

Quote Originally Posted by CrinulD3Argint View Post
    are players in this game that play only to get a bullshit green medal? if is true, is very sad
    There are many of players, who play only for fun and why should they don't play for green or a blue medal ? Not everyone have a time to play for Top5.. You wrote it so, as everybody have to play for Top5 and get money/creds or absolutely don't play.

I think, that this topic have no sense now, cuz no one will get a green medal this round

@bebyno @crinul, you need to read sp00k's text first then write your comment

Quote Originally Posted by friq View Post

I think, that this topic have no sense now, cuz no one will get a green medal this round
    TRUE and CLOSE IT PLS
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

And yet again you go from a civilized thread to flame one. Then you complain about me closing your topics...
    A decision was already taken, please respect it.
    TheCrims.com Crew