Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Gang

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze57 View Post
    Haha you are kidding me, i hope. What kind of part you are talking about, man? That you gave on their main acc 300k stats? Im curious how many times they milked you when you were robbing in their gg wihout your knowledge. You will never be a part of their team, because their dont care you, but i dont want let you lost this imagination so i will stop talk about this.

So why you went to LND a few rounds ago? as i see all ro ppl who are talking here had medals from LND or Devil Im sure that if NN will be ban and lost top1 you will make a suicide, because giving for them all this rr was the most important thing for you, but dont worry, they dont care you too, you just wasted your time

Anyway this is empty win, who knows how many ppl hide respect this rr to last min of rr, who knows how many katalikas hide his respect, maybe he could beat nn. Katalikas even put all ppl on his profile who helped him, on nn is only nn team and tbf, no helpers, so i see they even didnt care other ppl who "propably" was helping them. And dont tell me that this isnt important for this "helpers" cuz show for all tc whose friends was helping for get top1 is one of the best reward...

Anyway didnt make clear situation with topgg winners is unfair and, in my opinion, its the same with top inter winners who didnt have time for show their all respect and maybe lose top of their country after hard work this rr. Who knows maybe if someone didnt lost top5 because of that...

If winners are players from last refresh of tc, why isnt the same with topgg? Ppl didnt show their all respect but you will reward winners, but ppl didnt make all topgg with all ppl and there won't be winners of that? Very interresting
    i agree with u about top gg...

i jusst love to see whos winning who has the luck to winn top gg caus mostly its about that...
    80% plays for top medal gang

and in the end developers decide after crash tc to hell
    they decide to delet this round top gg medal
    awesome sumthing never happend and sumthing that made ppl stop play tc becaus of it

1 word..

if they deleted it once time why shouldnt they delet it again this is what ppl think about
    and make them think why should i play?
    what do i earn? nothing i losse my time for nothing
    can i beat top polish?
    can i beat top romanian?
    can i beat top lithuania?
    can i beat top swedish

ohh god can i beat top FINLAND=? NOO CAUS IM KING OF IT!!!!
    Last edited by MAmiaa; 03-01-2012 at 11:10 AM.
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

LOL guys stop crying your heart out : D cant u see, that tc got seriouse problem, and your heads are full of thinking about medal -.-
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

Quote Originally Posted by Sterben View Post
    LOL guys stop crying your heart out : D cant u see, that tc got seriouse problem, and your heads are full of thinking about medal -.-
    Very well made ​​this assessment (rofl)

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze57 View Post
    Im sure that if NN will be ban and lost top1 you will make a suicide
    keep dreaming about this )

[QUOTE=Blaze57;220136]Haha you are kidding me, i hope. What kind of part you are talking about, man? That you gave on their main acc 300k stats? Im curious how many times they milked you when you were robbing in their gg wihout your knowledge. You will never be a part of their team, because their dont care you, but i dont want let you lost this imagination so i will stop talk about this.

Are you sure camel?

hey sup emo guys, why so serious? in fact its a web site with few images why are u cryin so much? :<

The saddest human beings since long long time ago All who replied on this topic...wtf,round is over get used to it.Screw gang medals,screw everithing.NoName won and thats it.
    Vesim,you won 2 times but remember if the serves worked properly for 5 more minutes we had the opportunity to kill your gang xD

Quote Originally Posted by Legionaru View Post
    Are you sure camel?
    Who you call camel, camel? Show me your topgg medals Anyway i dont see where you made something for nn so we dont have nothing to talk about

Quote Originally Posted by Sp00kY View Post
    The saddest human beings since long long time ago All who replied on this topic...wtf,round is over get used to it.Screw gang medals,screw everithing.NoName won and thats it.
    Vesim,you won 2 times but remember if the serves worked properly for 5 more minutes we had the opportunity to kill your gang xD
    If the servers worked properly for more time maybe katalikas could make more and beat you well, for me its empty victory anyway

we had the opportunity to kill your gang xD - hahahahahaha everyone had 2 minutes, we won because we waited like the our gang members. we are not idiot to sell our members for a dream. 2 minutes yours ve been invited 50 members we ve been invited 48 members, your corrupts were faster than us but we made 2x of yours. please do not tell me we can, we would, we tryed something like this.

Blaze now im sure YOU ARe On drugs dude you need help (rofl) ... they had one day .. and we still had more stats to put on NN so pls ... LOOK 4 help or stop.. you are talking again just not to fall a sleep ..Omg