Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gang

me or him ¿ im lost xD and its not the beer)))

Im curious how f1rst prevailed ur head ... anyway gratz for him cos , its hard to find faithful laborers

again ... are you talking with me ??? xDDD so i know what to respond :P

Quote Originally Posted by xpraf1x View Post
    Im curious how f1rst prevailed ur head ... anyway gratz for him cos , its hard to find faithful laborers
    did you looked in the mirror?

it.s not hard if we are friends in real life . Not robots like other players.

Quote Originally Posted by bebynho View Post
    again ... are you talking with me ??? xDDD so i know what to respond :P
    (fubar) go and sleep beby if you don.t want to come after you (rofl) . Go Yahoo and we talk there.

This topic has no sense and like everytime we all know how it will end so... y think you need to change the topic... Old players now what i mean and know who Nn is and what it means and i think that this round agains almoust every team from tc, we saw that we are the best . Congratz all 4 a good round (handshake)
    Last edited by bebynho; 03-01-2012 at 12:12 AM.

i agree with already some said ideas, that in this case better leave players without any gang medals... more important should be take their investments...
    If you never failed you never lived.

you want them to take the investments???? or am i getting it wrong ?
    Last edited by bebynho; 03-01-2012 at 12:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Legionaru View Post
    The player who is part of the great team at this TC
    Haha you are kidding me, i hope. What kind of part you are talking about, man? That you gave on their main acc 300k stats? Im curious how many times they milked you when you were robbing in their gg wihout your knowledge. You will never be a part of their team, because their dont care you, but i dont want let you lost this imagination so i will stop talk about this.

Quote Originally Posted by CrinulD3Argint View Post
    ahahha, really? are players in this game that play only to get a bullshit green medal? if is true, is very sad

that medal make you guys happy in real life?

i hope medal gang will be disabled forever ) to see how many players suicide

So why you went to LND a few rounds ago? as i see all ro ppl who are talking here had medals from LND or Devil Im sure that if NN will be ban and lost top1 you will make a suicide, because giving for them all this rr was the most important thing for you, but dont worry, they dont care you too, you just wasted your time

Anyway this is empty win, who knows how many ppl hide respect this rr to last min of rr, who knows how many katalikas hide his respect, maybe he could beat nn. Katalikas even put all ppl on his profile who helped him, on nn is only nn team and tbf, no helpers, so i see they even didnt care other ppl who "propably" was helping them. And dont tell me that this isnt important for this "helpers" cuz show for all tc whose friends was helping for get top1 is one of the best reward...

Anyway didnt make clear situation with topgg winners is unfair and, in my opinion, its the same with top inter winners who didnt have time for show their all respect and maybe lose top of their country after hard work this rr. Who knows maybe if someone didnt lost top5 because of that...

If winners are players from last refresh of tc, why isnt the same with topgg? Ppl didnt show their all respect but you will reward winners, but ppl didnt make all topgg with all ppl and there won't be winners of that? Very interresting