Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

I think, that ur idea is not so bad, but you forget, that not everyone Top GG member robbs through the all round in this gang. There are many of players, who robbs and makes GA alone with his team.
    There are many of players too, who played only the first days of the round - earns money - buy hookers, buildings and then only invests..

And at end of the round win the gang, which have the most amount of points and no matter how many respect they have or what ?
    Every player should get a points of his ID or all gang will get a total points together ?

Other thing - from where are u sure, that the leaders will invite all this people ?

In my opinion this idea may can't work and it will be very hard to make this perfect ( there may be a lot of problems and bugs ).
    Last edited by FRiQ; 03-02-2012 at 12:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by friq View Post
    I think, that ur idea is not so bad, but you forget, that not everyone Top GG member robbs through the all round in this gang. There are many of players, who robbs and makes GA alone with his team.
    There are many of players too, who played only the first days of the round - earns money - buy hookers, buildings and then only invests..

And at end of the round win the gang, which have the most amount of points and no matter how many respect they have or what ?
    Every player should get a points of his ID or all gang will get a total points together ?

Other thing - from where are u sure, that the leaders will invite all this people ?

In my opinion this idea may can't work and it will be very hard to make this perfect ( there may be a lot of problems and bugs ).
    Agree. As I said earlier Need a lot of admins work to implement it.

good idea, but i agree with friq about final top gg members.i mean it could be fix by a rule which would automatically reinvite ppl who was in gang when gang is re-establish. that would be in effect just for last standing gang, so if ppl will join another gang and then want back to first gang they must be invited by boss or co leader...

then there is a question about max number of gang members, in my opinion 50 would not be enought..

Rollback round 54 if u can't give medals for devil members tc roox!
    [2011-01-07 23:35:15] Optimos: mam taka faze na fbi ze jutro zjem fbi zamiast obiadu

Quote Originally Posted by Smithko View Post
    good idea, but i agree with friq about final top gg members.i mean it could be fix by a rule which would automatically reinvite ppl who was in gang when gang is re-establish. that would be in effect just for last standing gang, so if ppl will join another gang and then want back to first gang they must be invited by boss or co leader...

then there is a question about max number of gang members, in my opinion 50 would not be enought..
    Very good idea Smithko. Add this to other gang improvements like
    1)auto-executing robbery
    2)auto-kick of attacked member
    3)and something I proposed a little while ago - if you start robbery and meanwhile something else is already started, you will be joined to it, to already planned one instead of telling you "THERE IS ALREADY ROBBERY PLANNED"

4)add to this your idea and we have yet another good improvement of current gang situation.

+ I would add something as
    5)because of little stats you get from ga, now we will have more gangs ... even if milking gangs will hit 2 times, it will not give attacker so much, so players should be more happy with robbing now => more gangs and more people willing to be "in gang" whole round.

You can be there if you don't have to care about losing so much.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    Very good idea Smithko. Add this to other gang improvements like
    1)auto-executing robbery
    2)auto-kick of attacked member
    3)and something I proposed a little while ago - if you start robbery and meanwhile something else is already started, you will be joined to it, to already planned one instead of telling you "THERE IS ALREADY ROBBERY PLANNED"

4)add to this your idea and we have yet another good improvement of current gang situation.

+ I would add something as
    5)because of little stats you get from ga, now we will have more gangs ... even if milking gangs will hit 2 times, it will not give attacker so much, so players should be more happy with robbing now => more gangs and more people willing to be "in gang" whole round.

You can be there if you don't have to care about losing so much.
    AWESOME idea.. this idea should memox add in round 55.. + more player willl be back from the old times and more player will join thecrims website!
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

The actual idea for this robbery thing is here MAmiaa:

http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread...arting-joining

explained very thoroughly by me.

But don't forget about Smithko's and OriginalPoster's ideas, they are important.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    It's a very good idea "THERE IS ALREADY ROBBERY PLANNED" - This is really annoying.

Good to see we are on the same page here Frazer! We have been discussing changing the current gang system for quite some time. We will implement another point system for gangs with the same basis as you propese. It wont come round 55 but hopefully round 56. More on the details of this system will follow.

About the practical details of the gang being dissolved. The gang must not be dissolved the way it is today. I read life gang leaders keep controlling their gangs even when they are in prison. This takes skill of course hence this ability can be linked to your level. A proposal is to let gangs stay when they are jailed if the gang leader is over level X. While in prison the gang leader could still be able to control the gang features, kick ppl, set new co-leader etc. This concept also invites for more features like merging gangs, which happens both in real life and in TC today.

About the other ideas presented in this thread, I will see what I can find time to complete for round 55.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

The idea is to good, but this could result in a monopoly of only one gang, this gang master the game, preventing other players to play, and away from their interest. Many use tactical ground and in the end decide to join a gang only at the top end. It may be good, but can be bad. You have to know to make a form that does not harm anyone.