Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

I agree

Nice idea...

good work Frazer!

so, when will this idea can be implemented? its a good idea..

A version of this will come in round 57.
    TheCrims.com Crew
    Developer
    Support Center

I really like it

Nice! Regards to you Frazer :*

Sorry , but i would say you guys all are a bit idiots , you looked all at the positive side and didn't look at negative side .

* about gang earn point's for each robbery they create it's good one for which gang will keep on and robbing .
    * GA vs player , now it's will go as shit while will earn points from each player even if it's 200 resp
    and that's will be very stupid for newbies and for game at all people will keep making alot random hit without meaning .
    * GA vs GA i can get my 50 member example and make 25 VS 25 and keep win win win win and earn free point's and just
    change player's place's from gang to gang to keep hitting and earn point's without kill and at end give gang to all my 50 member.
    * gang earn point's for day they make it's good most active gang will earn more point's this is a good one fairly .
    * one more thing that would kill the game from other side while all players even very small one will get GA to other gang
    earn point's while he can be newbie don't understand the game and result will be leave the game by some newbie's .
    * it will not go in a clean way while it's can some stuff done between the same gang and earn point's from each other's
    then who will do much GA between his members as i told in other point at first , will get much more point's with stupid way .

it's positive and it's negative too much in same way .

Quote Originally Posted by MiDO View Post
    * GA vs GA i can get my 50 member example and make 25 VS 25 and keep win win win win and earn free point's and just
    change player's place's from gang to gang to keep hitting and earn point's without kill and at end give gang to all my 50 member.
    I agree totally with MiDO, so as i said before this idea is good, but there may be a lot of problems. This can be introduced only when it will work as intended without any bugs.

good points of discussion here. yeah good idea, since very very long time top gangs were always manipulated by old gang/members/leaders , in most of the rounds into gang could come only people who already know each other and the "strangers"& "newcomers " must just dream about it. -thumb up frazer!
    Last edited by Sterben; 04-23-2012 at 06:06 PM.
    mir haben lehrer den unterschied zwischen groß und kleinschreibung und die bedeutung der interpunktion zb punkt und komma beigebracht die das lesen eines textes gerade wenn er komplizierter ist und mehrere verschachtelungen enthält wesentlich erleichtert!

Because old players have 20 other small players and milk them in the first 20 days (since the multi account is banned), then they have monopol over the ga and the new players and the small ones always get killed, i suggest to put out a new gang robbery (use to be some few rounds ago) called "santa clause" or "memox" or whatever, but for players with at least 500k skill and they must be 25 in the gg. At this point, the big players will need to join together, because there will be not to manny of them to rob this new feature in wich they can get lets say 20.000.000 $ per hit. It looks like this new feature it will be only for their benefit, but, I think, the small players wont give in so quickly their stats so it will be harder for the old players to get there (if it is still to easy, make it even harder: 800k skills and 30 players). Regards, Constantin.