Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default I wait answer from an admin!

If i play tc on my account...and my friend also play tc on his account , can I log in on his computer with team viewer when he is not home , to play on his account ?

If that is forbbiden, please tell me , because i want to report some cases.

Also , check this:

2. It is forbidden to own or play with more than one account.
    3. You are not allowed to log in to another player's account or share accounts in any way.

The rules 2 & 3 are very clear, and ..if one player connect on other player's account , they both should be baned, not only the small account. Am I right ?

So , check those id's : ID: 5231454 (aly , a.k.a: the half man) , ID: 5213064 (scorpion7). They are not so smart..and it's very easy to insert a fake skype in their conferences....and a litle bird told me that ,when scorpion7 is not home, aly connect on his account...with team viewer or with password on his own pc , to be faster at hunt.. Memox, i'm sure you will find some ip conflicts if you check. Also , check this ID: 12931619 (legionaru)

P.S. 1: a.k.a = Also Known As
    P.S. 2: i hope no one will delete this thread untill i get an answer from memox.
    Last edited by rockON; 02-12-2012 at 07:26 PM.

you smoke somenthing ?
    delete your head

Default rock u are funny

want win 1ro ? rofl ! shut up and play with ur boss ( mog )

stop cry rockon, and look at you ! you know something about what you tell here?

cred ca vrei sa venim trupa peste tine la braila sa-ti rupem picioarele

dude ... make us a favor .. and shoot your self ... stop crying ... nu de alta da sa nu plangi cu adevarat ... SI NU e vrajeala ...

Rock stop insult aly, you should come with some evidence or wait for it, you want top ro but you won't get it because we play clean, not like your "little friend" mog, good luck with your fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by aLy View Post
    cred ca vrei sa venim trupa peste tine la braila sa-ti rupem picioarele
    Tu vorbesti serios ma? Ce vrei sa faci cu picioarele mele? Vrei sa iti faci vreo operatie sa devii mai inalt ? dupa ce ca esti pitic, mai esti si prost. Nu ma provocati prea mult , ca la sfarsit o sa va dati seama ca v-ati chinuit degeaba pt top.

LoL. Mafia from dragasani want to kick my ass. hahaha. I will not respond to those threats...because is pointless to make threats behind the monitor. On the internet they all think are so dangerous. ...aly is the best , he is really tough . I think i should be affraid. shit :S

Default haha

cred ca devine interesant , mai freacane mult la cap ca ai sa vezi iti rup picioarele si o sa fiu mai innalt :*

Quote Originally Posted by rockON View Post
    If i play tc on my account...and my friend also play tc on his account , can I log in on his computer with team viewer when he is not home , to play on his account ?

If that is forbbiden, please tell me , because i want to report some cases.

Also , check this:

2. It is forbidden to own or play with more than one account.
    3. You are not allowed to log in to another player's account or share accounts in any way.

The rules 2 & 3 are very clear, and ..if one player connect on other player's account , they both should be baned, not only the small account. Am I right ?

So , check those id's : ID: 5231454 (aly , a.k.a: the half man) , ID: 5213064 (scorpion7). They are not so smart..and it's very easy to insert a fake skype in their conferences....and a litle bird told me that ,when scorpion7 is not home, aly connect on his account...with team viewer or with password on his own pc , to be faster at hunt.. Memox, i'm sure you will find some ip conflicts if you check. Also , check this ID: 12931619 (legionaru)

P.S. 1: a.k.a = Also Known As
    P.S. 2: i hope no one will delete this thread untill i get an answer from memox.

Do you have any proof ?

btw , im not talking about logs from skype

Nu?

ahh , you thought that memox can see log on gandalf like : date , IP , browser , team viewer detection ? and maybe even adress , nr phone , nr shoe?

Do you need top RO ? try report their flag ..

wooow i have idea , let's make ANTI XITER on TC like SXE to CS, you'll have to download exe file , otherwise u wont be able to play TC , and if you try to use team veiwer while playing on tc , memox will receive sms about it !
    Last edited by xpraf1x; 02-13-2012 at 06:35 AM.