Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default International Top 5 winners for Rounds 11-54

The idea of knowing what country is "the best" interested me for a long time, so I've took the time and counted all winners from Top5 for rounds 11-54 (supposing nobody will be banned in this round's top5), because before round 5, there are no flags shown in Winners page.

Looks like the winner is Poland, followed by Brazil and Romania. Special case is fourth entry - Czech+Slovak counted together, as we have one forum section here together, use one square together, Czechs and Slovaks are usually helping each other (teams) and our languages are pretty much similar. In case you would not like this, I included original counts for separate countries as well, with Slovakia having 2.5x higher score (mostly thanks to Olympic 5 wins).

1st place for 5 points, 2nd for 4 points, 3rd for 3 points, 4th for 2 points and fifth place for 1 point.

Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

it is like racism

+ cups Polish People from others country like UK, Ireland or Germany
    [2011-01-07 23:35:15] Optimos: mam taka faze na fbi ze jutro zjem fbi zamiast obiadu

Quote Originally Posted by ReAk76 View Post
    + cups Polish People from others country like UK, Ireland or Germany
    Yeah, this is quite difficult to count ... or that one Ireland top5 victory, with nickname International, should I count is as Ireland, or do special row "international" ? And of course, many there were many more international teams, who simply chosen one of them to be their main nick - the one who actually won, you were part of this too ReAk (UK/PL).

So I counted it like that.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

Quote Originally Posted by MartyMcFly View Post
    The idea of knowing what country is "the best" interested me for a long time, so I've took the time and counted all winners from Top5 for rounds 11-54 (supposing nobody will be banned in this round's top5), because before round 5, there are no flags shown in Winners page.

Looks like the winner is Poland, followed by Brazil and Romania. Special case is fourth entry - Czech+Slovak counted together, as we have one forum section here together, use one square together, Czechs and Slovaks are usually helping each other (teams) and our languages are pretty much similar. In case you would not like this, I included original counts for separate countries as well, with Slovakia having 2.5x higher score (mostly thanks to Olympic 5 wins).

1st place for 5 points, 2nd for 4 points, 3rd for 3 points, 4th for 2 points and fifth place for 1 point.

ROUND 29- there`s indonesia top 1 and 3... not poland

Nice iniciative.

Btw, from what I can recall Spain never got 2nd place, just 5th place once.
    TheCrims.com Crew

yee there`s some mistakes, but doesn`t matter :P

Quote Originally Posted by CrinulD3Argint View Post
    yee there`s some mistakes, but doesn`t matter :P
    Good, keep on reporting mistakes, I will fix them and later upload a new screen there.
    Yeah, I was afraid I will mistake Indonesia for Poland (and Belgium for Germany), or even Slovakia for Slovenia, with all these having similar flags (or at least similar in these little icons next to players).

Romania is TURBOOOOO ) we are the winners all time xDD

Quote Originally Posted by dFm View Post
    Romania is TURBOOOOO ) we are the winners all time xDD
    FINLAND the lossers ;(
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King