1. NoNameTBF
    Kingpin
    Respeto: 318840000
    Asesinatos: 29
    2. KatalikasN1
    Kingpin
    Respeto: 312064000
    Asesinatos: 16

WTF is this shit???? (fubar) from 352 kk to that ????? CAn someone from Crew explain to me why we ve just lost 40 kk respect ????
    lol ye whats that

i think u should make new thread and also think there should be an explanation why resp is changed and more....

Quote Originally Posted by bebynho View Post
    1. NoNameTBF
    Kingpin
    Respeto: 318840000
    Asesinatos: 29
    2. KatalikasN1
    Kingpin
    Respeto: 312064000
    Asesinatos: 16

WTF is this shit???? (fubar) from 352 kk to that ????? CAn someone from Crew explain to me why we ve just lost 40 kk respect ????
    probably it's about the date which you got banned and hooker's / build's was giving production
    while this time and it's what removed even if you look you will see only banned ppl before only
    have some update's in them account's

No .Respect was lowerd because was manually removed all skill from all accounts was banned.

And where was the **** that style , when it's was dirty stats , isn't same case 101% with banned account stats
    if you can know which stats are from banned account's , so it's was easy to know dirty stats from which bot account's
    or just they can know it for now ? manipulation game , they can clean up some people account's and other's not
    and when i was banned in round 51 while i was top 2 for dirty stats why they didn't find out that dirty and remove it
    it's same case and all can see that
    STFU !