Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Day start round 55

To memox:
    What day is start round?

Quote Originally Posted by DeViLJ0KER4FUN View Post
    To memox:
    What day is start round?
    as u see they havent set upp any date any day nothing is promies yet! but as soon they have information about it at the moment beta is runing and u can join it and test the buggs if u find any bugg may please report it

it will take a while till they can set up a time date.. caus as u know or not they had a crash and thats why its takeing a while...
    round 54 ended in a unpromies end and badly ending for the website but
    memox & crews is testing beta for take some news advice from player and propering it for the round 55

WE HAVE TO PUT OUR TUMS UPP AND WISH THE GAME WILL BE ALIVE AS SON POSSIBLE!
    GOD BLESS USS
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

We will make an announcement before starting the Round 55, until then please be pacient.
    TheCrims.com Crew

just let us know what is your target date ... im sure you set a date that you want all to be finished by.

Quote Originally Posted by ForSSayT View Post
    just let us know what is your target date ... im sure you set a date that you want all to be finished by.
    we dont know it yet but we will annoucement it in thecrims page & facebook please be pacient...
    Only God can JUDGE Me

Hate it or love it... Im The King

If you really want a date that much, let's see... Before the end of this year shall do.

Just be pacient please, I can assure you it won't be long.
    TheCrims.com Crew

what about newsletter ? is this http://forum.thecrims.com/showthread.php?27211-Round-55 stays as it is ? or will be there any more news coming ?

Yes, the news for this round presented in that thread by Zed7 are accurate, with a possible few additions.

We target next week as a certain start date.
    "Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely." - The Lord Acton

I wanted to ask if there will be more ban checking - I do screenshots of top200 (international, Czech and Slovak) every round and would like to know if these charts are final ones, or if there will be more bans.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

If there is anyone who cheated in any way there will be.
    TheCrims.com Crew