Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Exclamation MEMOX Explain your self PLS

So you wake up this morning and you say that we had almost 40 kk respect in dirty stats????? ..... OR did i read it wrong???? but we are not banned??? At least tell us from what acc did we get dirty stats ... Do you even know how much stats are in 40 kk respect??? cause i think that you don t... or did you taken from us even stats that we got from Ga that we made On some other acc from top that have like 50 acc banned (fubar) .... you really are ****ing up this game ... Now all players will think that we are playing dirty ... If you want that much KATa as winner you should ban us not do this shit... OMG

And where was the **** that style , when it's was dirty stats , isn't same case 101% with banned account stats
    if you can know which stats are from banned account's , so it's was easy to know dirty stats from which bot account's
    or just they can know it for now ? manipulation game , they can clean up some people account's and other's not
    and when i was banned in round 51 while i was top 2 for dirty stats why they didn't find out that dirty and remove it
    it's same case and all can see that
    STFU !

TC >> manipulation creator

dude i want to know the acc from where we got 55 kk stats dirty (angry) , we didn t have donations from all tc like katalikas but we loose 40 kk respect from dirty stas??? MEMOX yur answer???? is ????

all what can i say " you must reward people which got ban for dirty stats before and lost them top's , with making big backup ,
    and give everyone his fair back and remove the dirty stats which looks like multi account's stats cus both are cheating , and which you said impossible to done before , you have done it now " ..

Mido lets see .... how can he say that we had dirty donations?? when olimpic had dirty donations they said it was not theyr fault now its ours????? reallyyyy . And you wana tell me that Katalikas didn t had dirty stats?? if we did ?? so we got donations 55 kk dirty stats and that guy who had all crims on hes profile didn t REAlllyyyy?? Memox this mistake is your biggest by a long shot . Nice Job ...

But katalikas respect too down that the problam?

I just feel that is totally unfair. If we look back in the history everyone who got dirty stats use to be banned... Im not against you guys. But I dont see any reason why this time should be diferent.

Flavio i will explain to me how they explained to me : IF we would ve banned 4 dirty stats they should ve banned all top 200 , cause they took in account even vs hits so everybody who hunted or made ga had dirty . Im sure everybody here made a kill on a guy with multi so ... thats why ..

No way bebynho. Sure, most of people hunt and chance that you will kill guy with dirty stats is very high.

BUT one thing is to have 1 or maximum 2 kills on guy who have dirty stats and second is to have 20-30 attacks on guy/guys with dirty stats.

First case shouldn't get you ban, second case ? Well...

that's how I see it.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014