Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: vip working???

Default vip working???

You have 69 days left on your VIP package.
    You have 14 events left. my id is d=1854102 i have ques-tions : is the possibility that so far I have not had events ???

yes its possibile

possible but can also be a bug, it happened to me 2 rounds ago and the vip didnt continue!!
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

You have 66 days left on your VIP package.stiill nothing i w8 two days after i ask in suport
    You have 14 events left.

Don't worry you will get the events in those 66 days left.
    TheCrims.com Crew

ok thx i only ask before i dont have this sytuation,events got at 10 ...every regularly days. ok so i closed this post thx g. FUN

This is bad, because the same thing was last round. I understand these events are random, but last round I started and had about 70 days of VIP left ... and had about 15 events left. OK, I waited, was getting one event each 12-15 TC days.

Then, I had 10 events left and 11 VIP days left.

This simply isn't even, not good at all. I think there is a bug at work.

My theory is that the system "thinks" I have 184 days left, so it gives me one event every ... let's say 9 days. Then, when I had 11 days left and 10 events left, it "had" to give me all these events ... one for each day.

Sigh, then I bought new VIP package.
    Překladatel The Crims 6/2008-12/2008, 3/2011-2014 Czech Translator The Crims 2011-2014

I told memox about this 2 rounds ago -.- i guess its still a bug.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]

HELLO ADMINS, I NEED TO ASK YOU ABOUT ,,VIP" PACKED...IN LAST ROUND I WILL BUY VIP AND WHEN ROUND WAS ENDING I HAVE 7 EVENT...NOW I LOOK AT MY PROFILE THAT I NO HAVE VIP PACKED THATS ITS FRONG MAYBE THIS PROBLAM ARE BECAUSE LAST ROUND WAS VERY SHIT FIX THIS I SPEND CREDITS AND I WANT THAT YOU ADDED AGAIN MY VIP PACKED WITH 7 EVENT!!!!! VERY VERY THNX ....