Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube

Thread: Ban

Default Ban

The truth is that the administrators of the Crims there is nothing to explain. I will still appeal because they do not have right. My id 15753872 explained to no avail that the cousin of logging in to a fixed ip to my account to make training and other things so I got banned for a proxy, then I got to use a proxy for spamming and a ticket because you unlock the account written off only "Your account will not be UnBanned this round, you are free to make another account to play on for the remainder of this round. "as Mr. Frazer talking about you. explained that I did not do anything wrong. people you pack into the pocket cassette and you do not even want to listen to me to find out the truth. Please unlock account

Hi,

First we don't speak about bans on forum; second, you used proxy and you have been catch not only once but several times.
    Yes, you did spam at support center, if you will continue to spam here too, we are forced to take action.

All the best,
    vash

Quote Originally Posted by maraszko View Post
    cousin of logging in to a fixed ip to my account to make training
    As we established your cousin was logging into your account from another location = RULE 3

3. You are not allowed to log in to another player's account or share accounts in any way. This also means you are not allowed to pass or exchange it.

If you still dont understand this rule, please explain to me which language you do understand, i can get translations from google translate to the following : Haitian, Chinese, Azerbaijani, Yiddish, Bengali. If its none of these you may find it here under another language: http://translate.google.com/#auto/en...0exchange%20it.
    Ex Game Manager
    TheCrims.com
    [email protected]